"I said seven."

"I didn't even-"Jin pressed his lips together pausing for a moment."No, I couldn't even think we are only six here."

"Mmm," Taehyung hummed in agreement

"Mmm," Taehyung hummed in agreement. Their eyes met through the screen, both carrying serious, heated expressions.

"Jin-ah!!" Taehyung whined all of a sudden."When I'll come you have to go to a jet ski date with me."

"What no!!"Jin laughed and waved his one hand in the air."Do you know I bought a new electrical skateboard for you??"

"Just to surprise you and cheer you up."

"But they didn't allow me to carry the battery here."

Taehyung smiled, feeling his cheeks heat up but he shook his head again while whining again. "You didn't answer."

"Yes or no??"

Jin looked at Taehyung through the phone screen. He could see the younger getting excited just by the thought of it. But he himself was scared. He didn't like jet ski diving at all. But his Taehyung wanted it so how could he say no??

Yeah, he fucking loved this man, so much sometimes it felt like a tangible weight in his chest.

"Okay fine." Jin sighed out loud before smiling.

Taehyung climbed on the bed from the couch over which he was sitting all this whole time before pulling his blanket over himself. When he finally settled, he laid his phone on the bed beside him so he could see Jin's face."And absolutely we're gonna have a matching henna tattoo."

Jin widened his eyes before shaking his head."Aigoo VV!!"

"You are too much."

"Matching!!"Jin shrieked and Taehyung pouted. "The company won't allow us."

"I don't want to hear anything."

"Besides it's not like permanent or something."Taehyung's lips curled up a little bit as he raised his brow slightly. " And If they say something to us about this then you are going to talk with them."