10 TRUTH 01 (2015)

Jin was about to enter his dorm room when he felt a hand on his shoulder."Hyung, can I talk to you?"He smiled and turned when he heard the familiar voice."Yeah, Jonnie."

Namjoon stared at Jin for a while before he spoke, his voice quietly serious."Hyung did you two really kissed today??"

Jin heard the implication behind Namjoon's question

Jin heard the implication behind Namjoon's question. He blinked his eyes several times before shrieking."What...??"

"No no. We did not."

"Oh!! I thought you two really kissed."

Jin let out a small laugh after hearing that. He placed his hand over Namjoon's that still rested on his shoulder, lifting it off and giving a slight squeeze."Yeah, actually it was Tae's idea to make it look like it was real. Cause this time he wanted to do something different as every time we act like he is forcing me to kiss him and I don't want it but this time I finally give in. That's all."

"Hyung, I thought you are not into fan service." Namjoon teased before chuckling and Jin cocked his head slightly."I am not."

"I guess I just enjoy my moment with Taehyung."

The two stood together in brooding silence for a few seconds until Namjoon spoke quietly."Man!! you really like that boy..right..??"

Jin raised his brows after hearing that."Yeah...why..? just because I enjoy my moments with him??"

"You should check on Hobi and Jimin.....Joonie!!"

"Yeah, you are right."Namjoon nodded his head and hit Jin's arm playfully. "But still Remember the time when you confessed that you like him in front of me. I could only say stop it seeing the expression on Tae's face." 

" Yeah, I remember," Jin said as his ears turned bright pink and Namjoon laughed at his response.

"I didn't lie though. I love all of you."

"Hmm...I know hyung." Namjoon nodded and held Jin's hands between his palms."Sometimes I think you are too good for us. I was just curious so don't mind."