09 JEALOUS(2014-2015)

Jin laughed out loud along with Jungkook as they watched something on the elder's phone. They were snuggled up against each other on the couch and were watching some videos FOR HOURS! All Taehyung wanted to do was to yell at them and tell them not to be so lovey-dovey. But he didn't. He was afraid of what answer would he get.

He was sure that he would start crying in that exact moment when those words left from the interviewer's mouth. You two look close. 

He didn't even know, what brought that two together. They were close to each other even before he came.

Taehyung sighed and looked at the pair again from the corner of his eyes. Jin leaned his head onto Jungkook's shoulder as he laughed at the video. They looked so good together!!

Taehyung felt himself tearing up so he quickly stood up from the armchair he was sitting on and pulled on his black coat that was on the armrest.

He was in love with Jin. He admitted it to himself long ago. And as he noticed it from the others' knowing looks he was quite obvious about it. It wasn't much a surprise, he was always bad at keeping his emotions a secret. Probably, the only one who didn't know about it was Jin himself.

"Tae, where are you going?" Jin looked up from his phone for a moment as their leader asked. Taehyung quickly turned his back to Namjoon and went to the door.

"I'm going to sleep. Don't wait for me for dinner. "And with that, he closed the door behind himself before going to his own room. Jin furrowed his brows for a moment before widening his eyes. He quickly shook his head to make the thought go away as he literally ran towards Taehyung's room. Luckily the door was not closed.

"Tae!! just listen to me."Jin breathed out as soon as he entered the younger's room and Taehyung wanted to punch something. He wanted to kick and scream and throw a full-on tantrum.

"Tae please talk to me."

Taehyung felt his chest tightened. His hyung was literally begging to him. His mouth was just hung open. He knew he should have said something but all he could do was glare at Jin with his teary eyes.

"Are you crying??"

Taehyung had his hands curled into fists and took a step forward while saying. "No, I'm not."

Jin looked at his hands and quickly took one of his hands before interlacing their fingers together.

"Yes, you are. If I hurt you that time I'm sorry." Jin looked at the younger hopefully.

The more Taehyung stared at their interlocked fingers the more he got angrier. He yanked his hand away from Jin's and yelled. "Hyung!!"

"Just go. Leave me alone."

Jin looked at him with a slight frown and tried again."No, you have to talk to me."

Taehyung wanted to be silent, his breathing ragged. Pained. Angry as he still was, he knew he had not been acting under his own judgment. He couldn't fault Jin for stating his choice. But still he didn't know why he could not take it and he was on the verge of tears again.

There was a long silence before Taehyung finally said and grimaced.

"Did I not make it clear that I like you the most then why you can't like me the most??"

"Is it too much to ask for hyung??" 

Jin felt like he stopped to draw in a breath, felt it caught in his throat--trying to understand if he had heard it right.