33 BV 2018 01

Jin clicked on their next dance practice video and shifted on his chair to find a more comfortable position. He's been doing it for god knew how long. He was extremely feeling uneasiness.

Sleep...well, sleep had always been an issue for Jin so the lack of it was nothing new. He always liked to spend his night time playing games well sometimes- not always especially when Taehyung didn't agree to be his playmate.

Taehyung always pouted at his playing games late at night while whining at him often- Jin it worries me that you are gonna ditch me one-day because of your games.

Jin shifted again. God, why was it so hard to get comfortable tonight? He glanced at his bed. Maybe he should ...nawh. He looked away pressing his lips. Currently, they were in Malta for shooting and Taehyung would come here after two days following his grand father's funeral.

Man only Jin knew how much he was missing Taehyung, his that adorable boxy grin, his warm body pressing up against his while cuddling. He couldn't believe that the first season was being repeated this time too. But that time Taehyung couldn't join because of his casting in a drama which was nothing unhappier for Jin, unlike this time. Taehyung lost his grandfather but he couldn't comfort him openly. As soon as Taehyung would return the shoot would continue.

Jin sighed and looked at his phone again. He still remembered when Taehyung lost his grandma they still were not in a relationship and they were in the Philippines. That time he was there with him, there was no restriction in showing his comfort towards his VV.

But now everything has changed.

Just before he could continue his thought his phone started to ring.  As Jin watched Taehyung's face light the screen up his face brightened up as well.

Jin remembered in a flash how Taehyung reacted overhearing the sad news. It was not unknown that Taehyung is a very emotional boy.  Just a moment ago they were being playful with some in-between kisses which changed drastically as both of them ended up curling up on a couch together crying and cuddling in his new apartment after hearing the dreadful news. But they had to do the shooting for the first episode. So the next day both of them recorded their part individually in Jin's new apartment.

Then they packed their luggage. The boys had gone to see them. They did that because they were the only ones who seemed to understand what both of them were dealing with- How much Jin wanted to stay there- beside Taehyung holding his hands but he couldn't- he wasn't allowed to as the crew told them to make it hurry.

 They did that because they were the only ones who seemed to understand what both of them were dealing with- How much Jin wanted to stay there- beside Taehyung holding his hands but he couldn't- he wasn't allowed to as the crew told them to make i...

He remembered he asked Taehyung if he was leaving now. The younger had said yes, and Jin had felt lost instantly. He still didn't know if he could hold Taehyung tightly even after his return to Malta.

"Hello, my tiger cub," Jin answered, Taehyung's face appearing on his phone screen. "You just texted me that you aren't missing me."

"It's true." Taehyung frowned playfully. "I'm not missing you."