01 FIRST ENCOUNTER(2013)

First of all, I'll say that I unpublished this story only to add some new chapters between old ones as I have missed their so many moments. I have decided that I'll include their every maybe some unseen moment in this story. And it should start from the very first. I have so many files about Taejin on my laptop that I can't tell.😂😂 LOL. And I had to dig up on my laptop for someTaejin's old photos for this. But it's okay I love Taejin that much.😄😄

************************************

Let's brighten up your mood with a beautiful picture of a beautiful couple.

Taehyung was breathing heavily in nervousness when he came to the dormitory where he would be staying with another six members of his band

Taehyung was breathing heavily in nervousness when he came to the dormitory where he would be staying with another six members of his band. He was the hidden member so he had not been still able to see his other members. No compelling reason to tell, he was very nervous right then and there.

"Taehyung!", his manager called bringing him back from his thought.

" Yes," Taehyung grinned with his charming square shaped grin. 

"Don't you want to meet your band members?" He asked.

"Yes, of course", Taehyung replied immediately.

"Well, meet him, the leader of our group- Kim Namjoon or you can say Rap monster which is his stage name", the manager told him showing a boy with his adorable dimple smile on his face.

"Joon, this is Taehyung or you can call him V."

"Welcome Taehyung. And always remember that I'm not only the team leader but your hyung as well as so Whenever you need something simply ask me. Okay.." Namjoon told him patting his back.

"Sure, Namjoon hyung", Taehyung smiled already feeling at ease than before.

" Now, this is Yoongi or you can say Suga, he is also one of your hyungs."

"Hello, Suga hyung", Taehyung said and looked at the person carefully before him. His face was serious and eyes were fluffy. Was he sleeping??

But why is he looking at me like that??

Before Taehyung could continue his thought, Yoongi interrupted him saying."Well, it's finally feel good to see our last member. Welcome V "and pat his arm.

I guess he is not that bad. Taehyung thought with a wide smile.

"Now, meet Hoseok. He is also your hyung."

Seeing the mentioned boy's warm smile all of a sudden gave Taehyung a positive vibe and made him smile so brightly.

Hoseok hugged him tightly saying," Finally! our second youngest member comes to us."

"Hmm...finally", Taehyung replied hugging him back.

" Now meet the makane of our group Jimin and Jungkook" The manager continued while showing a rather short height guy and a bunny smiled guy respectively.

"WELCOME TO OUR BAND", the two makanes said in unison while hugging Taehyung so tightly making the later giggle.

" Now meet the last person Kim Seokjin or you can call him Jin hyung. He is the eldest in our group."

Taehyung looked at the person. He was really different than the other members with his broad shoulders and remarkable facial features. But the way he was looking at him gave Taehyung a cold vibe.

What is wrong with him?? Is he angry with me or something? Taehyung thought while continuing to stare at Jin.

I think I don't like him like others.

"Nice to meet you." The eldest member finally said with a smile.

" Oye... Jin hyung!! only nice to meet you"J hope teased before chuckling.

Jin's ears turned completely red, he scratched his nape awkwardly before saying quietly."Well, what can I more say?"

"V.. , don't worry our adorable eldest hyung is always like that. Whenever he meets someone first he always feels awkward." Jimin said with a teasing grin and linked his arm with Jin's.

"Hmm..and when you know him enough you can't help but like him very much.", Namjoon added while looking at Taehyung.

Taehyung listened to each of them and thought what was so special about this hyung.

"Don't mind them VV", Jin said before rolling his eyes." They like to tease me."

VV!!!!!!!!

Taehyung internally panicked. Why this person suddenly called him VV?? He could not understand.

"It's true. V hyung, I think you have to do something to impress Jin hyung" Jungkook wiggled his brows at Jin before looking at Taehyung.

"No need to do that VV. And why Jungkook?? You don't wanna be my favorite dongsaeng anymore??" Jin whined while pouting.

Everybody started to laugh except one who didn't know why he did not like the close relationship between the eldest and youngest member.

"I can do that."Taehyung blurted out.

Jin startled, "What?"

"I said I can impress you," Taehyung said again and took a step close to Jin.

"Do it!!", Everybody exclaimed in excitement except Jin.

Taehyung gulped and went near Jin. He grabbed Jin's one arm and started to dance around him while putting his other arm around the elder's shoulder. But Jin stood there awkwardly, still not able to understand what was going on.

Everyone burst out in laughter and Taehyung stopped his dancing.

"That was superb V.", Jimin said while giving high five to Taehyung who was grinning widely.

Taehyung looked again at Jin who was still shocked to believe what just happened to him right now.

"Did I succeed to impress you??" Taehyung asked hoping for a particular answer.

Jin did not say anything just smiled lightly which Taehyung did not like that much, definitely expected much more.

"Okay, that's enough for all of your childish game. Now concentrate on your debut. The practice will start tomorrow morning. Now all go to bed" The manager said in a loud voice causing everyone went silent.

But Taehyung seemed to be lost in his thought.

why I suddenly felt the need to impress him in our very first meeting. I thought I did not like him at first.

--------------------------------------------------

This is my first fanfic. English is not my first language. So please excuse my mistakes...🙏😭