"So what about this face time??"

"I was just missing your worldwide handsome face."

Jin stared at his phone screen. He could see Taehyung's eyes were less puffy than yesterday which was good indicating that he was at least better now. He was smiling well not his that usual smile but he was smiling at least right?? And Jin couldn't stop staring.

"Jin??!" Taehyung asked, his lips forming into a little pout, his eyes doe and big as usual. Jin couldn't help but notice how messy he was right now. Still, the lighting of the room was shown on him perfectly, and fuck... all Jin wanted to do was kiss him, to feel the softness of his mouth, to tell him that he was here with him and always will be.

"Sorry... I fucking miss you, baby."

Taehyung smiled again and it was almost too much for Jin to look at without being able to touch. "I know."

"You should have said-"Jin kinda grumbled, but mostly he tried to hide his smile." You miss me too."

Taehyung only gave his response by widening his smile, his eye crinkled that made Jin's heart twinge. "How is your mother now??" He asked.

"Okay." Taehyung nodded.

"When are you coming here??"

"After tomorrow."

"Day??"

"No night,"Taehyung said and they smiled at each other for an amount of time only normal for them

"No night,"Taehyung said and they smiled at each other for an amount of time only normal for them. "How are you enjoying there??

"It's pretty good."Jin smiled and nodded. "We just had some food."

"What??"Taehyung's eyes widened in pretend shock. "Don't tell me it Japchae."

Jin started coughing as he laughed."How can I get that here?? We ate Pasta."

Taehyung's eyes widened more and he fake gasped."How could you??"

"Didn't you miss me there??"

"Of course silly." Jin smiled as he settled himself on the bed, lying on his back."Even you know when we were about to set up the chairs."