She smiled at me patting my head and started looking around "This look just like my shop back on the isle, like mother like daughter right Marilyn"

"You have to leave now"

"How's that shrunken head of yours," she said smiling at me i remember the day she gave me it before Mama Odie took me she hid the head inside my backpack that i took with me. "Are you just trying to prolong your stay?" i asked smiling at her.

"I just wanted to give my daughter something before her big day," she said handing me a black box with a red-stained bow on it i just stared at it then her and she sighed "If you don't want it give it back"

"No mom, thank you for the gift but it's time for you to go before someone walks in and sees you" i said grabbing a hand full of brick dust and polling it at her soon she disappeared and i sighed breathing out a breath i didn't know i was holding ...

"No mom, thank you for the gift but it's time for you to go before someone walks in and sees you" i said grabbing a hand full of brick dust and polling it at her soon she disappeared and i sighed breathing out a breath i didn't know i was holding "Marilyn is everything alright" a voice asked as i turned around fast it was just Jane i forgot Jane usually come back at least once a week to check on me and asked do i need any help with anything. "Oh yeah Jane I'm fine just got a lot of my mind you know with all the dresses and suits, how about we call it a night okay" i said smiling at her wrapping my arm around her should and walking out the door with her making sure to lock everything up.

---

The next morning i headed to class, we had a test today "Hey Evie" i said grabbing my pencil "Oh hey Marilyn, how are you?" she asked as she looked through her bag frankly "What's wrong Evie" i asked she looked up at me and her eyes where wide "Evie-"

"Looking for something? Thank you, Chad. It's gratifying to see someone still respects the honor code. It will be my recommendation that you are expelled. Mr. Deley asked holding Evie's magic mirror I'm gonna kill Chad

"Mr. Deley, I..." Evie started but i stopped her and started talking i know she was going to get herself more in trouble. "But that isn't fair. Obviously, she wasn't cheating since she didn't have that... Whatever it is."

"It's called a magic mir-" Evie started but i stopped her "You're not helping. Stop... Maybe she needed another pencil."

"Actually, I was-"

 "Evie really, don't help. It would be a shame if the best player on the tourney field decides to quit the team right after we won the season that would be odd but what if they find out you had something to do with it Mr.Deley" i asked wrapped my arm around Evie and smiling up at him.

He looked at us for a second but then sighed "Well, If you can pass this test, I'll return your property and let the matter drop." i nodded and Mr.Deley turned towards the board and Chad looked at us and smiled i hit the table with my fist three times and ran my finger across my lips. 

"What did you do?" Evie and Doug said looking at me then at Chad who looked scared at me. "Chad won't be able to talk for the next 24 hours," I said smiling at Chad "That's amazing you should've done that sooner," Doug said as he laughed "I know right," i said laughing with him and Evie. 

A/Q: Who do you think Marilyn's father is?