Chapter VII

After the day long journey by carriage into the Heart Kingdom, Yao lets out a sigh. Hopefully their allies would be understanding of what they are to do to find the queen. Yao was welcomed into the castle walls and got a meeting with the King of Hearts, Ludwig.

"Hello your majesty, may the queen be able to join us as well?" He asks, hoping to gain an audience with both the King and the Queen of Hearts.

Ludwig nods. "Ja, let me fetch him." Ludwig says and excuses himself to go get the queen. Yao takes a deep breath of relief. King Ludwig was usually very strict about making an arrangement beforehand if they wished to speak an audience with them. Ludwig proceeds to return with Kiku, the Queen of Hearts.
Yao bows to the two royals. "Thank you for having me, I have something really important to discuss you. I am sorry we weren't able to plan ahead." Yao thanks them band quickly apologizes for not being able to set up an appointment.

Kiku nods. "Hai. It's no probrem... what is it that you wish to terr us?" Ludwig looks at the ace as if silently saying for him to hurry it up.

Yao nods. "King Alfred and I have decided it would be best if we were to find the queen by pausing time." Yao starts and waits for any reactions or signs to continue. The queen's eyes widened with slight disbelief, so did Ludwig's, but they waited for Yao to continue. Yao took a deep breath to calm him and think of how to word what he was going to say next. "We have found the location of the Queen of Spades, but they are in unfriendly territory. They are being held in the Diamond Kingdom. If we were to freeze time King Alfred would be able to make it into their territory and find the queen because they won't be frozen in time, though everyone else will be frozen. But it would ensure that a war won't start as the we get the Queen of Spades, but there would be a slight possibility for a war to start once King Alfred returns with his Queen. But at least by then, the kingdom will be stronger so we'll be able to sustain ourselves." Yao finishes slightly nervous about what they would say.

Ludwig was the first to respond. "That seems like a reasonable idea, but does King Alfred even know how to pause time? It is a spell that only the King of Spades use, but it isn't among practice from vhat I've heard."

Yao nods confidently. "He does know how to use the spell your highness. It may not be of practice but every Spaidian King is born with the knowledge of how to use the spell within them. King Alfred has figured out recently how to use the spell, as if it came to him as a dream."

"Good. I vill do nothing to stop jou." Ludwig says.
"Hai. I agree. It is a very reasonabre choice." Kiku nods in agreement.

"Thank you for your time. I shall return to our kingdom immediately and inform King Alfred." Yao says with a bow.

"Ja. Tell him that ve appreciate the forewarning." Ludwig says and dismisses the ace. Yao nods and exits the castle, getting into the carriage that he arrived in. Yao lets out a giant sigh of relief as the carriage starts to head back to the Kingdom of Spades.

King Ivan reaches his destination at King Bonnefoy's room. He proceeds to knock on the door with a slightly creepy smile on his face.

"Be right there~" Bonnefoy replies from inside the doors.

"Alright. I'll be waiting out here then." Ivan replies and waits for a moment before the bedroom's doors fly open.

"Bonjour King Braginski, what brings the pleasure of seeing you here?"

"Privet King Bonnefoy. I was just wondering if you'd like to discuss some less important things with me."
"Ohonhonhon~." King Bonnefoy laughs and invites King Ivan into his room. "Of course. Come on in, we'll discuss whatever it is behind closed doors." Francis says with a smile. Ivan nods and walks in, checking the room for any visible signs of someone being held hostage. There was nothing. Nothing at all. Francis closes the doors behind the two. "What is it that you wanted to talk about mon ami?"

"I was wondering what you think of our alliance, da?"

King Francis looks at King Ivan oddly. "What do you mean by that?" He questions.

"Do you take our alliance seriously? Or do you think you can go and do whatever you want to behind our backs?" Ivan questions menacingly.

"I do take our alliance seriously mon ami. Why ever would you think that I am doing things behind your back?" King Francis says nervously succumbing to the dark aura around the Russian king.

The aura then lifts and Ivan presents a smile to Francis. "Oh good. I thought you would be going behind our backs, da? But I guess not." He says nonshalontly. "That was all I wanted to talk about, do svidaniya(goodbye)." Ivan says and walks out of the other king's bedroom, slamming the bedroom doors behind him.

King Francis lets out a slight shriek and jumps slightly due to the doors being slammed shut behind King Ivan. Once he fully processes that King Ivan was gone he let out a sigh of relief. He had hidden Arthur by a magic spell that no one could sense. Francis lifts the magic spell and Arthur was visible and audible to others once again.

"You bloody frog!" Arthur shouts at Francis, upset that the spell was casted on him. If Arthur had practiced more with his magic, he would've been able to. He tried to keep a low magic profile so that he wouldn't have been found out so easily.

"Ohonhonhon~ That's no way to address your king ma chéri~." Francis laughs and gets into bed with Arthur. Arthur struggles to get away from the Frenchman, but all efforts were futile.

"YOU AREN'T MY BLOODY KING!" Arthur shouts spitting in the king's face, fully aware of the consequences he would face. Francis wipes the sapit from his face with a disgusted look that soon turns into a look of pervertedness.

"That will have consequences ma chéri" King Bonnefoy says with a smug tone and a perverted vibe coming from him. Arthur shudders at the thought of Francis touching him inappropriately. The room's door bursts open, Francis squead in shock and Arthur flinched. There in the doorway stood King Braginski.