Chapter 1 Trip To America

Vernon Drusley Was excited For he was going to DC Washington  in America on a Three Week Business trip and he was taking his wife and Son and Ungrateful Nephew along for the ride He was thinking of all the money he would make and maybe leaving the Freak  in America.

The day was  September 1rst 1889 And Vernon Stood  tall and Proud as Petunia  Put their  7 year old Son Dudley in the Car while a Dark Haired Skinny Boy with Glasses and Green eyes  Struggled with the Luggage ' Hurry up boy we don't have all day' Vernon Sneered " Yes uncle ' Harry Said Managing to get the last of the Luggage in the trunk, Harry went to get in the Car But Vernon pulled him back by the scruff of the Neck ' If you do any funny Business You'll be left in America in the streets and boy they don't take kindly to freaks' Vernon said coldly ' Yes Uncle Vernon' Harry Said slipping inside the car holding his old Backpack tightly.

In  Harry's  Bag  was his old clothes and a couple of Books   that Dudley gave him claiming he was to good for them.  During the Plane Ride Harry sat away from the Dursley's as they got  A Whole Row Harry Sat next to a Elderly Man with Light Hair and Blue eyes with a woman and their daughter " HI I'm Kelly ! What's your name?" She asked Harry who smiled shyly  " Harry Potter Or Sometimes Freak ' Harry Said biting  his lip  ' well your not a freak your precious I'm Kelly's Mom Shannon this is my Husband Leroy ' Shannon Said ' Nice to meet you  But my Uncle Said that American's don't take Kindly to Freaks' Harry said as Shannon heard Her Husband Growl softly.  ' Where you visiting   England?" Harry asked  after a while  " Yeah a family vacation It was amazing  Daddy even took time off work" Kelly Said  He Smiles ' Your English ?" Shannon asked knowingly " Yes  I'm Traveling to DC With my Aunt and Uncle and Cousin My Uncle's going to DC for a Work trip He was forced to Bring me along' Harry Said innocently

Shannon Hugs Harry who Freezes in surprise    ' Would you Point your family out to Us ? We won't let you go back to them again I promise' Shannon said in his ear Harry peeked  at The Elder Gibbs and he was looking for Harry's family   " You Promise I won't have to go back?Uncle Threatened to Leave me in the streets If I did anything Freaky' Harry Said biting his lip anxiously  ' Your Safe with Us  Son I won't let your family hurt you Again I promise' Leroy Said Gently He nodded   pointing To the Drusley's    in the front Row his great fat Uncle  in the Window Seat talking loudly to Petunia about what will Happen when they arrive  and 7 year Old Dudley with Blond hair like his parents    watching a film .

The Plane Ride Was short When Kelly and Harry  Watched a Film and Shared a Snack while Shannon and Leroy talked quietly planning  To take Action Against the Drusley Family Once Arrived  Leroy,  " Keep a Hold of Harry Shannon I don't think  Those People will   Be Nice  " He Said  As Shannon Took  Kelly's and Harry's hand after Harry Had his bag and the Gibbs Family Had theirs.

Once The Gibbs family and Harry Exited the Plane  Leroy  walked up To The Drusley Family Who stood at the Luggage " Where's the freak  He needs to carry the Luggage ' Vernon Said ' If the Freak doesn't show himself I'll hit him' Dudley Said Gibbs Growled and Summoned the two Guards Near By " Vernon Drusley ?'  Gibbs asked Vernon Looks at Gibbs sneering at him ' Your  Under arrest For Child Abuse and Child Endangerment' Gibbs Said  as the Guards cuffed  Vernon  Who Spotted Harry With Shannon  " YOU You Stupid Freak I will Kill you You Ruined Everything' Vernon Shouted as The guards Dragged him away Shouting at Harry who was being Hugged By Shannon and Kelly.

He looks at Petunia who had her arms around Dudley " If I found out you hurt The child I Will Arrest you" He Said frowning ' You can go for now but you are not aloud to leave  until the Investigation has been Completed ' He Said coldly.

Petunia scurried away with her Luggage  and Dudley as Gibbs walks Back to His family  ' Lets get you to a Hospital  and check you out' He said Gently Lifting Harry In His arms  as the Gibbs family  Exits the Air Port heading to the Nearest Hospital.

Harry Was in a Hospital Room  Ten Minutes later    the Doctors  Saw That He Was skinny  and  He had some old Bruises and his ribs where broken and not healed properly   Harry's back was full of scars from  Vernon's Belt Leroy  Snarled quietly when  The Doctor  told him and Shannon was speechless she didn't know what kind of Monster  hurt a child. " Jethro Lets keep Him' She said  When Kelly was in Harry's room talking eagerly  ' Kelly loves him and  He'll be a good addition to the family you'd have a Son' Shannon Said ' Sure He's a good fit  and Theirs no way he's going back to that family" He responded quietly

Together they walked into Harry's room as both Harry and Kelly looked up ' We  wanted to know if we can adopt you if we Can be your family?" Shannon asked  gently as Harry's eyes widen ' you want to keep me ?' He asked  ' I've always wanted a Brother' Kelly Said with a grin   Harry looked at Jethro Gibbs , ' You'd be a wonderful member of the family' He Said Harry grinned ' I'd love to  ' Harry Said ' I thought of the perfect name Hadrian James Orion Gibbs "  Kelly Said with a smiling brightly. ' That's more than I could ever hope for' Harry Said A Family At Last!