He nodded in return and kissed me one more time before bringing his hand to my neck and gently wrapping his fingers around my throat to guide me onto my back. I gulped in nervousness, but I knew that this was exactly what I wanted.

He lines himself up with my entrance. His eyes drift to mine one last time.

"If you want me to stop, just tell me." he says softly, making me nod in response because I honestly couldn't find any words to say.

"You're really sure about this?" his voice speaks again as he takes my hand in his and holds it on the pillow beside my head.

"Harry, I've never been more sure about anything...except you." I say softly, running my hands along his neck.

He smiles softly and leans down to kiss me once more before sinking into me slowly.

I pinch my eyes shut and bite my lip once I feel the sudden pressure between my legs. It was such an intense feeling that I've never felt before. I can't help but let a whimper escape my lips. Harry notices and grasps my hand tighter for resistance.

He sinks into me completely, causing me to feel overwhelmed by this foreign intensity.

A wince leaves my parted lips, making him look at me.

"I can stop if you want me-"

"N-no. Just go slowly." I say, gripping his hand tightly.

"Baby, are you sure?"

"Harry, I want this." I tell him, looking dead into his eyes.

With that, he nods and slowly rocks his hips into mine, moving himself inside of me at a steady pace.

He shuts his eyes in pleasure and dips his head down. His curls bounce messily on his head as he rocks into me.

I'm not going to lie, I was in pain. However, knowing that I was with him made it better.

This was the only pain he could make me feel.

I continue to bite down on my lip to stop myself from crying out in pain. He tries his best to gently thrust himself into me, knowing that I was feeling discomfort.

I watch him as he draws his hips back and forth into mine over and over again. Small moans escaped his soft, pink lips and some loose curls hung over his forehead. His eyes were shut as he experienced the pleasure coursing though him.

Although it wasn't the best feeling for me, watching him made me feel good.

"Lydia...fuck" he curses through a whisper. A wave of confidence washes over me, knowing that I was the reason he was feeling good.

The pain was starting to subside. It wasn't as intense anymore, just more of a weird pressure.

"Faster." I whisper, making him immediately speed up.

Grunts and moans were leaving his mouth as he thrusted faster and slightly harder. "You feel amazing baby." he pants.

I kiss the crook of his neck. I look up at his face. His forehead was sweaty, causing his curls to become damp and lay pressed to his face.

Knowing how good he was feeling, I forced myself to rock my own hips. I moved my hips in a circular motion, causing a soft moan to leave Harry.

"Lydia...baby. Are...are you okay?" he asks through staggered breaths and pants.

I nod and grip his hand tightly. My lips part as small breaths leave them. I was totally worn out from this overriding feeling of pure pressure.

It wasn't as bad now, but I could still feel very slight pain with every few hard thrusts.