WattPad Wrestling Association Has a New Home

Hello everyone, I wanted to let you know that WattPat Wrestling Association will have a new home, my old account: LoveAmBryLayn

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

I know things have been dicey on this account. Please allow me to go through my plans over the past few months. That way I can be up to date and in the present when I move the story to my older account.

At Heat Wave Special on June 30th, Alexa Bliss and Christina Adams were able to capture the WWA World Tag Team Championships from The Boss N' Hug Connection following a Fatal-4-Way Tag Team Match. The other championships were successfully defended in competitive bouts.

Leading up to the Revolutionary War Special on July 29th, two groups of 5 Men and two groups of 5 Women formed to take part in Revolutionary War Match where the surviving Revolutionists earn a future World Title Match.

At the Revolutionary War Special, Marissa Brooks was able to win the WWA Internet Championship from Ivory Bálor in a Triple Threat Match involving Ember Moon. All other championships were successfully defended in hard fought, intense matches. In the Revolutionary War Matches, Dean Ambrose; Finn Bálor; and Xavier King earn a match against AJ Styles while Malia Cole earns a match against Tori Calaway.

On the way to Anarchy on August 25th, tensions rise as all in WWA try to stake their claims as members of the WWA Roster. At Anarchy, AJ successfully defends the WWA World Heavyweight Championship in a Fatal-4-Way Elimination Match. Marissa Brooks is able to retain against a game Amina Skye. Allison Queen and Chloe Ambrose again challenge for the WWA Tag Team Championships but their efforts are thwarted when Alexa and Christina cheat to retain. Malia Cole is able to defeat Tori Calaway to become the new WWA All-Star World Champion. Her celebration is short-lived however, as she is attacked by an envious Carter Jericho.

Leading up to the Winds of Change Special on September 29th, six ladies and six men prepare for the Winds of Change Ladder Match where they gain the opportunity to bring about the winds of change with a contract to a World Title Match at any point within the following year.

At Winds of Change, Malia Cole successfully defends her newly won title from Carter Jericho. AJ retains against Danger Green. Marissa holds on to her title despite a vicious battle against Charlotte Flair. Meanwhile Magnolia Maraj defeats Tori Calaway for a future WWA All-Star World Championship Match. Allison Queen and Chloe Ambrose capture the WWA World Tag Team Championships from Christina Adams and Alexa Bliss in a Last Chance Match. While Leon Hartfield earns the Winds of Change Contract for the men, and Amina Skye gets the Winds of Change Contract for the women.