Wednesday Night Reborn | March 27th, 2019

The camera fades in to the ring, which is empty. The music of Asuka blares throughout the arena. Asuka appears at the top of the ramp and makes her way down to the ring, her robe flowing behind her majestically and her mask hiding her face. Asuka enters the ring and stands on the middle rope as she poses, removing her mask and hopping down, motioning for a microphone. Someone at ringside tosses her one. Asuka removes the robe from her shoulders and stands in the middle of the ring. "In WWL, I was undefeated. Now in WWR, I will remain undefeated!" Asuka proclaimed. She is interrupted by the music of Ivory Bálor. Ivory steps out, a mic in her own hand.

"Okay, Asuka, let's be honest, the only reason that you were undefeated was because I was on WNL whilst you were on FNI

"Okay, Asuka, let's be honest, the only reason that you were undefeated was because I was on WNL whilst you were on FNI. Now that we are both on WNR, I have every intention of rising through the ranks and cementing my legacy!" Ivory spat. Asuka nodded as she motioned for Ivory to step forward.

"Bring it on, because no one is ready for Asuka!" Asuka yells. Ivory shakes her head in annoyance as she throws the microphone down to the floor. Ivory begins to make her way down the ramp, glaring at Asuka.

"The following contest is set for one fall! Making her way down to the ring, from Bray County Wicklow, Ireland, Ivory Bálor!" Ivory slides in the ring, standing in the corner opposite the Empress. "Introducing her opponent, from Osaka, Japan, Asuka!" The referee checks on both competitors before calling for the bell.

Asuka vs Ivory Bálor

Ivory and Asuka circle the ring, the two women lock up

Ivory and Asuka circle the ring, the two women lock up. Asuka uses her slightly larger frame to muscle Ivory into a headlock. Ivory tucks her chin in and shoves Asuka forward. Asuka bounces off of the ropes and catches Ivory with a hip attack. Ivory falls to the mat, rolling to the nearby ropes. Asuka tries to follow her but the ref forces the woman back. Asuka holds her hands up defensively. Ivory makes it up to her feet as she stands on the outside apron. Asuka walks past the referee and attempts to grapple Ivory. Ivory counters Asuka, grabbing handfuls of her hair and pulling her neck down into the rope. Asuka backs away, holding her neck in pain. Ivory springboards on the top rope, catching Asuka with a flying knee. Asuka falls to the mat, Ivory covering her, legs hooked. 1....