Inner Self 3: Cyber Charge

Inner self 3

It's been years since the world became aware of the outra, a physical form of one's mental strength. Nobuko, the son of Trimo and Puriara was the first hybrid outra. The average outra user must awaken their inner self, however Nobuko was born by two outras. Making him a pure outra hybrid able to live without a user...

CHAPTER 1 world Wide Outras

After so much time had passed and all the commotion, the secret to acquiring an inner-self was known throughout the world instead of just the U.S. Nobuko was believed to have been killed by Naberious Cassiel, but his death was never official...along with the location of his surviving allies...

New York, 5:00 A.M... Sumiko Toyoko was a 15 year old boy who was one of the few people that learned about the inner-self at a very young age, especially since they were online very often. He had red hair, green eyes and pale skin. He also seemed to wear his favorite black hoodie wherever he went. The teen walked through the busy streets, echoes of cars and sirens. Just then he paused in his tracks, standing on the icy pavement of the sidewalk.

(I can feel an outra nearby, their power has a strong feeling, as if it's making my insides tingle) He used his outra's force to launch himself into the air, landing on a rooftop close to the source of the user's energy. That's when he saw a dark figure making their way down the street.

(Strange, New York doesn't have may outra users, if he's usually around here I'm sure I would've felt this kind of power before) Sumiko dropped down in front of the mysterious man. "Where are you headed may I ask?" He questioned. His target slowly looked up revealing to be Cassiel. His navy blue hair blowing in the wind, with the street light reflecting light off his golden eyes.

"I don't need your assistance" he responded. Suddenly a large buff black outra emerged and threw a fierce punch. Sumiko's other finally showed itself, a large cyborg-looking figure with silver armor and gold light in the center of it's chest. His other managed to block it but went staggering back down the street causing immense damage to the area.

Citizens began to leave their cars, running away. "Sadora fire!" his outra did as commanded, the large armored being formed a large launcher on it's shoulder. "Target locked" it said in an A.I voice. Sadora shot a powerful missile made out of gold energy aimed toward the villain. Cassiel had his dark inner-self stand in front of him as cover. It put it's palm out to catch it but as the projectile made contact, it blew up sending a shockwave of electricity in all directions. Cassiel was paralyzed by the wave while causing his other to vanish.

"W-what!?...why can't I move!?" The boy grinned before pointing at his opponent, signaling his other to fire an all-out attack while he was defenseless. "Command received, commence attack" his giant cyborg formed his hands into machine guns and began firing at an incredible rate, the area being destroyed by the tsunami of bullets. Cassiel was shot over 100 times before Sumiko recalled his outra back inside his body.

"Are we finished here?" he asked crossing his arms. Just then his foe started to laugh. Sumiko was horrified about this, how could he be laughing drenched in their own blood at the brink of death!? That's when the villain faded away like smoke.

"No, that couldn't've been an outra, I've never seen anyone have more than one. Could he be doing what I think he is?"

"Correct, I'm using clairvoyance to see through their eyes while I'm in a safe distance, you may've given me a great deal of damage, but nothing that can't be healed in due time" Sumiko searched the area but could not find a trace of Cassiel or his outras.