Part 7: Echoing Sound

Inner-Self 7 (confused on 6)

Dante Manamoso stood in the forest looking up at the stars admiring the night sky when a beep went off in his black jean pocket. Pulling out a small square device it said a name, their age and the city they lived in.

"Connor Harris, age: 30 and lives near Karsville. Hmph, should be easy enough, epically if it's a mere human" Summoning his outra he sent it far into the city. His other was a black skeleton dressed in a red robe. Non-outra users couldn't see it making it rather easy to soar through the night sky.

Spotting his target inside a bar, his outra Infinite Eternity made it's way through the doors. Multiple people watched as the doors opened and closed on their own as the other made it's way past the humans undetected. Connor sat at the bar drinking beer when Eternity made his move, "true death" His palm was engulfed in a dark purple aura before sending a blow to the side of the man's head.

The dark flames enter the man's body, killing him nearly instantly. Everyone in the bar began panicking at the sight of the man dropping dead out of nowhere.

Meanwhile Dante called his other back before heading deepper into the woods. "Another flawless kill, to think it's been so long since I've faced another outra-user like myself, be nice to have a challenge from time to time"

CHAPTER 1 A Cry Of Sound

Yuno Kaisen was a 21 year-old man who worked for a news corporation, his job was to look for a good story each day. That's when he heard about Connor Harris' death. The man was really just a nobody, however doctors couldn't seem to figure out what caused the poor man's death.

They checked sighs of a heart failure but his body seemed healthy, at least for a drinker's standards. He had a slight crack on the side of the skull but they weren't sure if it was what caused his death. In the surveillance tape it showed Connor enjoying a glass of beer, hesitating before falling out of his chair dropping dead.

"Hmm, strange how could a man just drop dead without a cause? Yuno wore a black jacket, blue jeans and black shoes. He had short black hair with hazel eyes. "I may know what the cause of dead is...an outra it'll be tricky, but I need to hunt them down and stop them before it happens again...Go Echoing call" his outra manifest at his side before ascending into the sky looking for anything suspicious.

His outra had black skin with golden armor with a thin body, speakers on his palms and yellows eyes that just looked light light.

While Yuno walked casually through the streets of Tokyo he looked through his outra's eyes to keep track of his other's sight and location. Just then he spotted a quick moving figure, like a ninja dressed in red. (There!) He sent his outra Calling Echo right for the fast moving figure.

Pulling out a small circuler speaker, Echo threw it past the target a few meters ahead. It abruplly came to a halt, levatating in mid-air before unleashing a devestating force of sound, pushing the figure backwards off it's feet landing on it's back.

"I got him! Now to see if this is the outra that killed Connor. I may've not known him, but i can't let a murderer run loose!" Eternty stood up, it's undead face loking dead on at Echo.

"Stay back if you wish to keep your life" It said as a scyphe manifested from his dark energy. Talking through his outra Yuno snapped back: "Try me!" This time he aimed his palm in the black skeleton's direction, unleashing a massive soundwave head-on for his opponet. The other blocked with his sycphe as his hood blew back along with him sliding backward from the immense force.

"Is that all your inner-self can do? Observe, the power of my outra Infinite eternity" The undead creatute aimed his scyphe toward his target, firing a beam of red energy right for him. Echoing call threw a speaker out in front of him attempting to stop the coming attack. He watched as the beam broke through his defense, hitting him head on. A red aura outlined Echo's body as the world around him fadded into utter darkness.