Inner Self 2: Blood Relation

Inner Self 2

CHAPTER 1: The struggle continues, where's the villain?

Gavin found an old parking lot to lay in while the others sat on a street corner.

"My body is killing me" Oshima commented not moving from his position, "I can't-even make Trimo manifest" Marcia eventually stood up and walked over to the collapsed warrior,

"why did you help me? I could've been a lunatic or a heartless Outra user" The dark-haired teen looked up at her with his light hazel eyes and smiled.

"I didn't sense any dark emotions, so I was confident that bringing you back to a conscious state would be beneficial to both my team and obviously you" As the three of them walked through the destroyed city, unable to fly, they used the remaining strength they had to sense for any evil outrage that may emerge and attack them.

"We must find a motel or trailer to sleep in for the time being" Marcia commented, beginning to walk slower, losing her balance. She fell forward but was caught by Oshima. She looked up at him with her head against his chest and blushed.

"T-thank you" she quietly said walking once more. It was around an hour before they saw a house that looked in well enough condition to sleep in for at least one night. There was only a small couch along with worn-out bed, Levi took the couch immediately passing out while Gavin and Marcia laid on opposite sides of the bed. But during the night Gavin Oshima wrapped his arms around her, a pink aura glistened around them with pink particles floating around the room like small fire flies.

"What's going on?" Levi groaned lifting his head up looking at the two, he could see their outras standing in a corner with Maria's helmet off reveling a beautiful women's face. The two outras kissed filling the entire block with the pink light.

"What's happening!? I've never seen outras act like this, especially when it's user is asleep" The outras faded after the kiss. Levi could see their eyes glowing pink before going out, leaving them in the dark again. Minutes later Leviathan went back to sleep. "Time to move out" Gavin said as he splashed some water on his face from the old damaged sink outrage tiny bathroom of the house. As the three of them made outrage outside, Gavin could feel something out in the distance...In an instant the warrior was hit with a beam through his chest. Oshima bit the dust in that one hit.

"Shit, h, he's down in only one blow?" Levi summoned his other waiting for the opponent's next strike. As the prepared warrior slowly shifted his stance, he heard a beam shoot out from the top of a nearby building. Levi closed his eyes before dodging the attack at the last second. The beam flew past his torso impacting the area behind them.

"Found you" the dark-haired user whispered, the guy vanished in a cloud of black smoke leaving Marcia alone in the burning lot.

Meanwhile Levi had spotted the outra who had fired the strikes of energy, the creature was the size of a normal man but was dressed in armor, but it's head was a skull with flames around it. The warrior pointed at the enemy signaling for its outra to attack, Leviathan gripped it's scythe, flying straight for the opposing threat. A blade appeared in the foe's hand just before Leviathan went for the attack. The armored creature stopped the scythe and grinned at the cloaked fighter.