Part 8: Returning Heroes

Yuno stood in his room looking out from a window of the castle he once found himself trapped in but now lived their working under Michael Guiney. He wore a black suit with a cape with echoing whisper at his side. It had been a year since he made that deal to save his friend. "To think I work for the very man I spent so long hunting down. I could escape, the contract keeps him from killing me, but I can't leave Joel here by himself. Sigh, what a predicament I've gotten myself into..."

Just then Aranda walked in. "Alright, the boss gave us our orders, we're to track down a man by the name of Arsen Tanaka, he's said to have a formidable outra that can cause a great deal of damage. On our list of studied outras, he's between an "S" and "A+" So don't take him lightly. "S" Is the highest-ranking while "A+" Is just below that. To make it easy for you here's the ranking system:

S - High Threat - avoid at all costs
A+ - Mid Threat - avoid if possible
B - Low Threat - Kill if needed
C - No Threat - Ignore or incapacitate

"There is a rank D but most of those are non-outra-users so no point in gathering info on them unless they're closely related to them. Let's go to Kutire town, that's the last location our subordinate located him" Aranda, Yuno and Omicron left the castle, heading out for the city. While Echoing Whisper and Selfless gave their users the ability to fly, Aranda sat on a circular platform made of black energy as they flew through the sky just as the sun went down over the city.

They reached the city and walked into a bar called: "The Drunken Mermaid" They sat in a large black booth with red cushions, the floor was tiled black and red giving it a 50's vibe to it. "Welcome gentlemen, how may I be of assistance to you this fine evening?" The man was dressed in a black tuxedo wearing white gloves, along with a top hat and a cane. He had a long beard with dark-brown hair with green eyes.

"We'll just take three wines please" Aranda answered with a nod. "Very well, I shall return with your drinks" They watched as an outra formed beside him making the drinks behind the counter while the man stood beside it watching his customers enjoy themselves. After a moment, his inner-self handed him the drinks. Instead of phasing back inside him it stood starring at them from behind the corner. It wore a black suit with a gas mask as it's face.

"Here you are. Oh, how rude of me, my name is Alonzo Dan but my friends call me Top hat Dan. Please enjoy your time here" Just then a man dressed in a black sleeveless shirt with brown pants and black shoes walked in. He had short black hair with brown eyes.

"That might be our guy" Aranda Momo commented sipping his glass of wine before setting it down on the black marble table. (Hopefully I can knock him out without anyone noticing) Sending his outra under their table towards their target, the man's inner-self suddenly manifested behind him just as Secret Door appeared behind him. His outra was a buff matalic outra with brown skin with red eyes, long black hair with a red aura.

"No one can sneak up on me that easily" He said as his outra grabbed Secret Door by the throat before throwing him out the door of the bar out into the street. Omicron sent Selfless right for him, it's large fists throwing a punch right for the man's skull but was caught by his other's hand.

"Just because my inner-self Whisper In The Dark is a strong type, doesn't mean it doesn't have the speed to back it up" It clinched it's fists with rings of skulls on each finger right for Selfless, sending it and it's user flying across the bar before Dan caught him.

"I'd rather you all fight outside, I won't tolerate it here" They went outside where Aranda was getting up. Arsen stood a few feet away from his three opponents. Omicron could feel the air knocked out of him along with feeling weak already.