Chapter 9

The ride was, in fact, fun. But of course the day got destroyed.

Hunter appeared, one mage that's specialized in traveling made them appear, one vampire mate with scars probably caused by his fire magic, a new breed of vampire, I don't know what she can do but I know that she isn't a regular vamp, I can sense it.

Those two don't hide their faces, but the, apperantly boss of them is wearing a mummified old hand over his face. Not just over his face, all over his body there's hands.

"hello, monsters of yuuei" the bluish haired handyman says

"this isn't part of our training. Students, run and get backup!" aizawa yells as he gets into a fighting stance.

Iida is the only one to react on time, he sprints out ready to get other teachers. Right behind him another portal opens and more hunters, those all wearing the typical masks for them, appear.

" now now, why not have fun?" scarrymcacarface says, then he points at todoroki "you, todoroki shoto, let's play a little!"

Shoto tenses up and I spread my right arm in front of him, still in human form.

"leave him the fuck alone. It'd be best for your assholes to get lost, we're the strongest of our generation, I wouldn't mess with us"

"says the one who looks like a kid that's going trick or treating. What are you even, huh?"

"none of your fucking busines you burnt chicken nugget"

The Boss takes a step forward "come on kid, you're no match for us."

"you scrawny mage can't do shit against me. What do you even major in huh?"

The man shrugs, then says "Dabi, take care of these two. I think they're managable for you without boring you."

Dabi, the guy with the scars charges at us "don't tell me what to do, but it's a pleasure to take care of two of the most powerful to genetically even exist" todoroki shields us with a wall of ice, breathing cold air because of the sudden outburst of magic.

This isn't the time but I get caught up in staring at him, his side swept hair getting messy in the movement, oh god he's so gorgeous.

"oi, kid you should take care of me" Dabi yells, attacking me but I deflect his fist, not caring for the burns ill receive.

Shit, it hurts. My right arm, which I used to deflect, already had second degree burns from that little contact. He's the real deal.

Suddenly, I feel someone touch my back.

I instinctively turn matterless, thanks to the fact I have no time to think I disappear into the ground.

Going trough objects feels like I'm going trough a wall of water, the floor now feels like a comfortable ocean.

I'm so tired.

So tired...

No more energy.

.

.

.

Just as I'm about to close my eyes, letting myself fall down, I hear a wolf howl loudly, then yell.

"deku, don't you fucking dare disappear now. I want to officially beat you, showing off that I'm stronger than the last fucking ghost. "

I grin, stabilizing myself and then jumping up, appearing again.

"oh thank God its been solid five minutes"

"wait what?" it's complete chaos, then realization hits me