Truth Or Dare (Prinxiety, Logicality)

Haiii. I'm PhysicallyFightYou and welcome I guess. Sooooooo if you haven't read the bio for this book this is my first time writing in English so please don't judge me. I hope you enjoy it.

2019.10.03.
Word count: 828

Virgil's POV:

was in my room listening to Panic! When I heard a knock on the door. I went to open it, as I did I found Patton outside.
"Wanna play truth or dare with us?"
"Nah I'd rather stay here"
"Oh pleeeeease" I really don't want to go. Ugh puppy dog eyes.
"Fine"
"Yayy" Here we go

3rd person

They sat in the common room and started playing. (don't ask me how they got Logan into this) Patton went first.
"Roman truth or dare?"
"I am the prince, I shall pick dare"
"Let Virgil sit in your lap for the next round" Hearing that Virgil's eyes widened and his face flushed bright red.
"Nuh-uh I-I'm out"
"Oh come on My Chemically Imbalanced Romance" The creative side said. If that's even possible the anxious side's face darkened even more.
"Fine" he said
"But only if Patton makes cookies later. "
"No problem kiddo. " And with that he sat down in the fanciful side's lap.

"Okay Logan truth or dare?" Roman asked.
"Truth I suppose"
"Do you have a crush?" The intellectual side's eyes widened and a small blush appeared on his cheeks.
"Ummmm...."
"Do you have a crush or not?"
"Y-yes."
"Who is it?"
"That wasn't part of the question."

"Virgil truth or dare?" Logan asked
"Truth"
"Have you ever read a wattpad fanficion with you and one of the others in this room?"
"I-Uh well... Yeah" He blushed.

"Pat truth or dare?" Virgil asked.
"Dare!" The dad-like character exclaimed.
"I dare you to kiss Logan" The logical side's eyes widened, but before he could protest Patton gave him a kiss on the lips. It wasn't long only a couple seconds. They pulled away blushing.

"Virgil truth or dare?" Patton asked.
"Dare" He sighed already regretting his choice.
"Sing the first two lines from the Disney song that first comes to your mind"
"If there's a prize for rotten judgment
I guess I've already won that"
"Ooooooo"
"Shut up Patton" He blushed but shrugged it off.

"Logan truth or dare?" The anxious side asked
"Dare I suppose"
"I dare you to do truth and did you enjoy that kiss?"
"Wha-"
"Did you?"
"Yes" He admitted.

"Roman truth or dare?"
"Dare"
"Okay well I dare you to flirt with Virgil until one of you gets flustered" Roman was a little surprised, didn't say anything just leaned closer to Virgil.
"Is it hot in here or is it just you?" Virgil was shocked a little but he didn't break.
"Are you a keyboard, cause you are my type" Roman continued.
"I'd say God bless you, but seems like he already did"
"Are you a beaver cause daaaaaam!" The anxious side replied. This went on for a while but eventually Patton and Logan got tired of it and left to make some cookies.

~Time skip~

Roman's POV:

It has been 20 minutes since the others left. And I'm starting to loose it. I'm running out of pickup lines and he's just so frickin' cuuuuute. I just can't.
"Rose's are red
Violets are blue (sure)
I'm not that pretty,
but damn look at you" The emo said. I just caaaaan't. This is the last one I've got.
"Roses are red
Violets are blue (🙄)
I didn't know what perfect was
Until I met you" That's it if he's got something for that I'm dead.
"You may fall from the sky
You may fall from a tree
But the best way to fall
Is in love with me" I lost it. I went bright red and hid my face in my hands.

He lighitly placed his hand on my shoulder. I looked up, and before I could say anything he pressed his lips to mine. It was a soft and gentle kiss, but before I could respond he pulled away.
"I-I'm so sorry I jus-mmph" I kissed him this time more passionately. He froze at first but quickly kissed back. We both pulled away panting.
"So you actually like me?" He asked shyly.
"Do you think I would of kissed you if I didn't?"
"No"
"Exactly. Now come on let's help decorate the cookies" I said smiling. And with that we sat off to the kitchen.

Soooo yeah that was it. I have no idea how to end a story but I hope you liked it.
I'll post on Thursday and Monday every week and when I have time to. I take requests but please don't write them as comments. Leave them at the conversation board at my profile.

Bonus

Patton's POV:

"Hey Logan do you like science?  Cause I've got my ion you."

"What the f-"

"Language!"

See ya'll next time until then here's a unicorn 🦄
Bye~