2920 Days Just To Tell You I Love You (Last chapter)

Depuis le début

With that one command, Ai felt the smirk of the man from the other side. Chills travelled throughout Ai's body but shook it off because it had to be done. Plus, they were the ones who came up with the plan. 

Ai quickly ended the call, getting the answer she wanted and started dialling more numbers. With everything arranged, all that was left was to just wait for the day to arrive. 

[Time skip] 

Today was the day, (Y/N) was going to propose. Everything was in place. (Y/N) was waiting in the park near U.A at 2pm as planned. The afternoon was quiet and calming, not a lot of people were around since it was a Friday. 

With a loud crash that ruined the atmosphere, (Y/N) turned her head to where the sound was coming from. Immediately, she got a message from Ai. 

[Ai] 

Quick come to the entrance of the city, there's a villain attack. We need to take care of this. The city is short on available heroes and they outnumber us. 

Without a second thought (Y/N) arrived at the entrance of the city to see hundreds of villains running towards the entrance. What Ai said was true. There was no way they would be able to take on this many. Even with everyone available, it would still be impossible. 

At this point, all that was on (Y/N)'s mind was protecting the city and making it back to Todoroki. She wasn't in her hero costume, but her current outfit still allowed her to move freely.

Instantly blinking into the enemy, she quickly took down 30 without breaking a sweat. 

'If I take out them down at this pace I'll never be able to finish. If I stop time, I can take them all out but be completely vulnerable after. What if they have someone who can nullify or counter my time stop. I would be wasting energy and revealing too much. Sticking to teleportation is the best option, they'll think I only have one quirk. I'll take this time to observe their abilities," (Y/N) thought. 

Slowly, their number of enemies began to drop but the heroes were still outnumbered. Other heroes became unable to battle one by one. By the end, it was (Y/N) versus everyone. The injuries she sustained started becoming unbearable and her vision was getting blurry. It was evident that she was tired and starting to lose her ability to fight. What kept her going was the thought of protecting everyone and making it back alive to fulfill her promises. 

"I need to find the leader and take him out now, while I still have the strength," (Y/N) thought as she scanned the whole area. Her eyes fell onto two masked figures standing at the back on top of a hill. She teleported behind them and attempted to knock one down. Before her hand was able to connect with their heads, her attack was blocked by a villain who got behind her. (Y/N) got thrown across the battlefield. She looked up at the sky, preparing for the worst when the masked figures made their way to her injured body. Closing her eyes, she accepted her fate but hoped that Todoroki would come. 

To her surprise, she felt something press onto her lips and opened her eyes. There he was, the one she loved so much kissing her. She melted at the sight of him in front of her. 

"W-what are you doing here?" She questioned hoping for the answer she wanted. 

"I'm here to help" 

With a look of happiness in her eyes, she smiled and whispered, "Thank you" and got a smile in return. 

"But did you really have to do that?" (Y/N) asked jokingly. 

With a shrug, Todoroki replied "Couldn't help it. I know you enjoyed it though."

She slowly got up with the help of her lover and prepared to fight again. Despite being heavily injured, she wanted to help. Todoroki created walls of ice and fire around them and the masked figures to keep the other villains away. The walls would only be able to stall them for a bit, but he hoped that it would buy them the time they needed to fight the figures in front of them. As one of them dashed to Todoroki and (Y/N) with a sinister laugh, (Y/N) dodged the attack and grabbed them by the wrist and threw them towards the ground. The figure groaned in pain, attempting to fall back to the other figure.