2920 Days Just To Tell You I Love You (Last chapter)

So...it's been what? Like almost 2 years? Don't know if anyone still reads this but just going to write the last chapter. Super sorry about the long break...I gave up on writing after Wattpad was testing my patience by deleting everything I wrote. Writing also became less fun for me since I was always busy with school and I still am. I just started university and I managed to get into all the ones I applied to so I gotta work even harder to get my degrees...

Tl;dr: Wattpad has forsaken me for the last time and I'm probably gonna take another huge break

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- Aii has entered the chatroom-

[Aii]

Guys, I have the perfect idea for how Todoroki should propose :D

[Mina] 

Oh? Tell us!!

[Aii] 

So basically we will need (Y/N) to go along with this plan but I already know she's going to agree :D 

[Kirishima] 

Are you going to tell us the plan? 

[Aii]

Not right now but I know you guys will love it. Anyways meet me at (Y/N)'s house tomorrow at 3pm

-Aii has left the chatroom- 

"Now time to message the bride," Ai hummed.

-Aii has invited you to a chat- 

[Aii] 

Yo, tomorrow at 3pm we gotta talk with the others 

[You] 

About?

[Aii]

Your future husband duh

[You] 

My what? 

[Aii]

Ah whatever just don't oversleep 

- Aii has left the chatroom- 

"Annnnd done!" Aii cheered in excitement. 

[Time skip to 3pm]

"Hey guys-" (Y/N) opened the door to see basically everyone from class 1A and 1B, "What the fu-." 

"Hey heard you're getting married," Monoma greeted. 

"Indeed she is!" Aii shouted, "Come, let's make the plan" 

After what seemed like hours of explaining and questioning, the plan was made. Everyone had a part, but all they needed to do was make sure the city stays intact. At night, Ai frowned while looking at the phone. Reluctantly, they dialled a number and waited for a certain someone to pick up. 

"Hello?" a male voice asked on the other side. 

"I need that favour you promised," Ai said in a serious tone. 

"Oh? Has my queen finally come back to me?" the voice questioned making Ai grit their teeth. 

"No dumbass, I'm asking that you return my favour for breaking you out of that hell hole. Do it or else I throw you back in there," Ai threatened. 

"Anything for you dear, but may I ask what you require me for?" 

"Be a villain again" Ai replied.