Chapter 35: Couples? Drinks? More food?

Thanks for letting rant a little Lol.

This chapter is extra long I think! Have fun!

Word count: 1732

I've been in a bad mood(realizes the people I called as 'friends' irl actually talk behind my back. But I have 0 friends irl so imma pretend I still like them ^_^)

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone !

-----------------------------------------------------

"What happened to Izumi?" you asked Tsuyu.

"Well, she got married to someone in a different country. She kept in contact with everyone after she settled down. She has a son who's 2 years old now, so she couldn't make it to the party to see you," she replied.

"At least she's safe."You sighed, "Wait...what did she name her child?"

"She said that she'll be coming back to Japan at the end of this year. And I think it was something like 'Levi', but the kid's nickname was'Hibari'," Tsu said.

"Cool~ I can't wait to see her again!" you said.

"Hey Tsu! Come here for a second, I need a little help," Mina said as she tried to carry multiple boxes into the room.

"Sorry (Y/N), I'll go help Mina," Tsu apologized.

"Don't worry, just be careful," you said.

--- Time Skip ---

It was now close to midnight, but no one seemed tired. You talked with everyone who attended the party and made new friends.

"So, are you and Jiro a couple now?" you asked Yaoyorozu.

"Yep! She's so sweet and cute," she replied.

"That's great! I fully support you two!" you said with a smile.

"Thanks (Y/N)," Jiro said with a small blush on her face.

You continued to walk around the room talking with everyone. Todoroki was talking with Midoriya, while Bakugou was with Kirishima.

"Yo Kachan," you greeted.

"Hey," he replied.

"When are you and Kirishima gonna get together?" you asked.

"Why are you asking that,"

"Well, everyone is either in a relationship, married or already having their third child," you said.

"Well, you see," Kirishima said as he dragged you away from Bakugou, "I was going to ask him out tonight."

Before replying to him, you slowly got down on your knees and shouted, "YASSSSS!"

Everyone in the room turned their heads towards you as Kirishima sweatdropped.

"*Cough* I'm sorry, please continue," you said.

"We've been working together as partners for a long time and I fell for him despite his temper." Kirishima said, "He actually has a soft side and caring side."

Kirishima smiled throughout the whole conversation about Bakugou.

'He genuinely loves Bakugou, huh?' you thought, 'Everyone in this room has found someone they love, just like me. Todorki is now the love of my life, he means so much to me,"

"So, how much have you and Todoroki progressed?" Kirishima asked.

"E-eh? I M-mean, we've on been dating for a few months," you said,