chapter 14

!!! the picture does not belong to me!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

shoto's pov:

I was currently waiting outside my room for y/n. When I saw y/n she was wearing a yukata(the pic above-you could choose the color tho). She was so pretty i just wanted to hug her, but she looked a little.......scared?

"Hey Shoto." she said.

"H-hey" I was trying really hard not to blush.

"ummmm, can we talk in my room?" i asked

"sure"

-inside his room....*karma's smirk*-

(Im sorry, I had to- that gif does not belong to me

(Im sorry, I had to- that gif does not belong to me.)

"why did you wan to talk to me?" she asked

"It's because we haven't talked a lot recently." i said, but she was a little startled by what I said.

'what happened.'

"oh, we could've talked when everyone was around."-y/n

"ya, but i wanted to spend time with you."

"Why?" she asked.

'That's if I can't anymore I just want to hold her!'

"So that we could be like this again." I said

Your pov (*///////*)

Huh....he's.....hugging me. It's warm.....and safe. I wish we could stay like this longer, but all good things must come to and end.

He pulled apart. He was staring right into my eyes. He was closing the distance between us, I was frozen. But then I had a sudden flash back:

Flash back:
I was just out of the showers and I saw momo

(I'm sorry, but I have to make momo a little bit horrible, but she'll be good in the end. I don't really hate her but I just hate the yaoyorozu and todoroki ship)

"Hey momo!" I said, but she didn't respond(you know those anime moments where there's a shadow over their eyes......yeah)
"Hey, y/n. Do you like todoroki?" She asked in a really quiet voice.
"U-um, I'm not sure. I just feel safe and stronger when I'm with him, I want to protect him. And when I see him with someone else my heart hurts. The doctors said that I was fine." I said while clenching where my heart is.

"Ok. But, I'll only warn you once.....you better stay away from him. Don't you dare take  him away from me. He's mine and only mine." She said while walking closer to me.

"So, be a good girl, and back off." She said and left.
I was just there standing. Momo was never that scary or possessive. Just now momo actually scared me.
'Yandere.......' I thought.
Flashback over.
He was only a few millimeters away, but I pushed him away, because of what momo said.
"Umm, let's go Shoto. If we don't go help make lunch everyone will be hungry." I said while turning around.

Shoto's pov

When she pushed away I was filled with guilt, sadness, and confusion.
"Umm, let's go Shoto. If we don't go help make lunch everyone will be hungry." She said while turning around and walking to the door.
"U-um y/-" before I finished she already left the room and closed the door.

Your pov.
'He's mine and only mine.' Those words scared you. You wanted to be with him and protect him, but momo was probably right
(Author note.
*inhale* NO SHE WAS NOT!!!!!!!!)
------time skip to lunch------
Everyone was eating and I was sitting with kaachan, deku, ochaco, kirishima, Iida, and Shoto.
"Hey can I join you guys." I jumped a little because it was momo.
"*cough* sorry I just chocked on something I'll go first." Luckily I finished my food fast. I ran into the forest without looking back.
"Hey, are you ok?" Ochaco asked
"Meep" I was so scared I thought it was momo.
"Yeah I'm ok." I lied.
"I know something is wrong." Ochaco said.

Ochaco was someone I trusted a lot, so I decided to tell her.
"Ok, but promise me you won't tell anyone else." I said
"Ok" she said
"So when I was done training. I went to go take a shower. After my shower momo was there. She kinda gave me a warning to stay away from  her Shoto. After that when I went to go meet up with Shoto cuz he said that he wanted to talk to me. He first hugged me, but then he tried to kiss me." I said
"Her todoroki?" Ochaco asked.
"Yes." I said
"And did he actually kiss you?" She asked
"No, I pushed him away, because of what momo said. I thought that she might have been right, because me and Shoto are only friends." I said.

"*inhale* BAKA!" She yelled and chopped my head
"She doesn't own todoroki!!!" Ochaco yelled
(Author: thank you ochaco for telling her that
Ochaco: welcome author-chan, but can you plz let them kiss?
Author: the time is not right yet......)
"Ok." I said, like I was being scolded by my mother
"Good. Now let's go back." Ochaco said.
"Hai~"
-time skip cuz you helped someone who was lost(author: *gasp* zoro is that you?!?!?)----

When we got back I felt a pain in my heart(no it's not a heart attack). Momo was hugging Shoto again. I know that we are only friends, but when someone feels a pain in their heart because someone they want to be with is with someone else, it probably means that they like the person they want to protect.....or thats what  all the shoujo manga says.
----------------------------------------
Sorry for the short chapter everyone I wrote this in math class, and I was fave planting on my desk trying to decide if there should be a kiss scene in this chapter.

Until next time!!!!