Chapter 7

I got up extra early today to bake sweets for training. Again I made too much. I guess being adopted my the principal made a big influence on me, because the principal, all might, and Iida live by the same rule...."go beyond plus ultra!!!!" I decided that some of the snacks I should give to Shoto's sibling and father(maybe).
-mini time skip-
I was infront of shoto's house which was also really big.'I guess there is one more person I should add to the "list of people that goes overboard".' I knocked and shoto's sister opened the door.
"Hey Shoto! Your girlfriend is here."
Hearing that statement made me blush alittle. Then out of nowhere Shoto came and said.
"She's not my girlfriend." With a small blush on his face.
"Sure~" his sister said and left.
"Ok, lets start training."
I followed him to this really big training area behind his house.
"So what do you want to start on?" He asked.
"Ummm I made a small(cough huge cough) list."
I showed him the list of things I need to improve on and test.

List:
(Improve):
-hand to hand combat
-sword skills
-reflexes
-flexibility

(Test):
- time control
• use 2 quirks at the same time
• hit someone while in time control
- electrification(kaminari's)
-creation
-fire control
- ice control
- gravity(ochaco's)
- explostion(kaachan)
- healing

Some of the training for both of us are the same so we decided to start with those. We started with hand to hand combat training. I was horrible. Shoto always managed to beat me. Before giving up I tried a move that deku taught me(the one where he flipped backugou). I finally won!!! I wanted to take a break and Shoto agreed while walking to the basket(s) of food that I brought I thought of something that I should've done.
"Hey shoto, shouldn't I use my time control quirk and train at the same time. That way we can train more."
".......we should have thought of that before........"
*face palming*. We decided to use my quirk, because time control doesn't use up any stamina( you found out when you were being experimented on). No we had to practice sword skills. I was pretty good at this because my hero costume includes a sword. We decided that Shoto should use his ice while I only use my sword skills.
-mini time skip(again)-
I had to start time again, because if I stooped it for too long some people might get suspicious of me. I started the time, but Endeavor was on the second floor watching us. Shoto said I shooing take a break for today, but once I got home I decided to call all might and uncle Nedzu(principal). I told them about how I told Shoto about my quirk. They said it was ok, which was a relief, and they also told me I could use all my quirks at the festival(most of the festival)
I found a dead plant at the back of my house. I wanted to heal it even though it was dead. But I still tried. It didn't work. But I now know the limit of that quirk.
-the next day-
On my way to Shoto's house I went to go buy a cake for Shoto's siblings. When I arrived I knocked on the door expecting his sister, but instead his dad opened the door.
"U-um h-hello, I'm here t-to see sh-Shoto."
"Oh, he's in the back."
"T-thank you."
And I left. I found his sister watching him train, and I tapped her shoulder.
"Hey." I said quietly.
"Hey, y/n!! Shoto's right there practicing." She said while pointing at him.
"Thank you, and this is for you." And you handed her the cake.
"You didn't have to, your so sweet and cute y/n. I bet you would make a great sister-in-law someday." She said. Immediately Shoto looked this way blush a lot.
"Umm, I'll go practice with him."
"Ok, have fun!!!" She said and left with a smirk on her face.

I ran over to Shoto to see him still blushing.
"Hey, Shoto, of found out about another way to use the creation quirk."
I showed him that I can make food appear.
"Taste it."
I said and he did.
"It's really good!!!"
"Hehehehehe. Now let's test out my quirks today!!!"
And so we did. For the fire control I can absorb fire, for electrification quirk I can also absorb any type of electricity(which will give me an advantage if I'm against kaminari), I can absorb ice(which gives me an advantage against Shoto) for the explosion and gravity quirks I have the same limit as kaachan and ochaco. Healing I already tested so we didn't test it out.
The rest of the week was just mainly combat training. We decided for the 3rd last day we'll go and go against each other for a practice match at the school. And for the 2 last days we'll go and relax alittle.

-time skip-
Today me and Shoto are going to do a practice match. Shoto said he still didn't want to use his left side even if is only a practice match, I decided I'll only use 1 quirk . Before arriving there was someone who had a teleportation quirk. And of course I would copy it for later.
-mini time skip-
When we got to the school we stayed the match. Shoto started be trying to trap me in his ice. Luckily I teleported before it hit me. I then got behind Shoto and tried landing a kick. He blocked it then I used my other leg and tried to kick him. He had really had reflexes just like kaachan. I tries going for a punch but he grabbed my hand and tried flipping me. Luckily I was able land on my feet and flip him instead the match ended with me winning, even though I knew he was holding back, because when he blocked me ha could've frozen me and won. Without realizing basically the whole class was watching us practice.
Ochaco: wow, that was so cool.
You: thanks.
Kaminari: but, why are you two together.
Shoto: we've been training together for the past week.
Everyone: TOGETHER!!!!!!
You:*face palm* I should leave before something else happens. I'll be at home.

And you teleported away. Back to your house and for the next 48 hours you spent watching anime, and reading manga.