Chapte 6

It's been 2 days since the accident and the school finally re-opened. I took a shower and went down stairs. I woke up early just to make breakfast for Shoto, because I asked him to come over for breakfast.
-30 minutes later-
........... I think I made too much. There was atleast 1 table(you table is really big) full of food. I grabbed my phone and texted Shoto.

You: hey good morning....about breakfast...... can I invite a few more people, because I made too much food T_T.
Shoto: ok

After that message I texted ochaco deku Iida kaminari kirishima Mina Toru Tsuyu jiro, and kaachan
Everyone was able to come over(yes even kaachan), but Jiro(she already had breakfast)

-time skip to after breakfast-
We all walked to school together me and Shoto were walking behind a little until ochaco said something.
Ochaco: hey y/n you know how you went to go 'hang out' with someone?
You: ya, why?
Kaminari: that reminds me todoroki I saw you with a girl yesterday day
Shoto: oh, right I was hanging out with someone too.
Ochaco: so who did you guys go hang out with?*smirk*
You: oh, he was just a friend
Ochaco then why were you two holding hands?
You: I...didn't.....want to get lost?
Ochaco: but there was no one around and you were in front of the school. And I also have a few(cough hundred) pictures
Kaminari: well what a coincidence I also have a few( hundred) pictures as well.

As they shoes the pictures I felt my face growing warmer, because he said it was partially a date. I looked over at him and I saw a tint of red on his cheeks....'so cute....' he looked at me and gave me a signal to stop time before they do anything else. I stopped the time. Everyone was frozen in place.

"Hey, Shoto, can you make ochaco lean forward and almost hug deku. Because if they show the pictures I need something to blackmail them with."

"Ok, but why can't you adjust them?"
"It's because if I touch them I might unfreeze them. But I'm not sure cuz I haven't really tried it yet and now is not the time."
"Ok"
After positioning ochaco and deku we did the same with the others.
*snap*(times 100)
I also took a few pictures. We hid behind the bush and I started to record everything once I started time again everyone fell. Ochaco was now on top of deku. I think I also heard Shoto take a few pics. We quietly walked away and walked to school.
-time skip-
Once mr. Aizawa walked in he looked like he was a mummy that came back from the dead.

"Mr. Aizawa, are you ok?"
"Yes, I'm fine, but you guys shouldn't worry because your battles haven't ended yet."
"Nooo, more villains!" Mineta started freaking out.
"Yuuei's sport festival is in 2 weeks."
"Oh right this is a school."
"You'll get the next 2 weeks off to train. Good luck."

Everyone started making plans in how to train or what they are going to do. I was writing down all the things I needed to improve on and which quirks I still need to test u too I felt someone tap in shoulder. Surprisingly it was Shoto. I gave him a smile and told him to sit beside me. He smiled back( it healed me) and sat down.
"Ummm, so about training do you want to train with me?" Shoto asked, but then the whole class was staring at us.

"THE SHOTO TODOROKI IS ASKING SOMEONE TO TRAIN WITH HIM?!?!" The whole class shouted in unison.
The someone shouted.
"Did mineta stop being a pervert, did backugou become nice and calm, did Toru become visible, did kaminari stop being....kaminari!!?!?!?"
"Who the f*** just say that?!?!?" Kaachan said.
No one answered and kaachan just left. When he opened to door there were a lot of students who were 'scouting' one person came up to kaachan and said something which I ignored and continued talking to Shoto.
"Ok, I need to work on hand to hand combat, sword skills, flexibility, reflexes, and I also have to test a few limits."
"Ok, so we can train at my house starting from tomorrow."
"Ok, I'll go home and start a little."
"Wait, ummmm lets walk home together." He said with a tiny blush. He looked to the sides to hide it, but I was still able to see it.
"Ok, lets go." I said and smile which only made his blush bigger.
As we were walking home we talked about many things. I told him I'll make some snacks for us when we train. At night he texted me his address and I fell asleep.
-----------------------------------------------------