Chapter 21

I apologize for the late update and the crappy holiday special(that was the first one I have ever written). And the late update was because of a person.
They read a few chapters of this book and told me that I should stop writing(they messaged me). I was really sad cuz that person was one of my best friends too. When I asked them why they said that the book was stupid and that I was a horrible writer........
I actually enjoy writing and it's actually one of the only things I enjoy, but that 1 message made me want to cry.

-I'm sorry for the rant, I was just really depressed. Now continue with the actual chapter

This is a really short chapter cuz I'm really sick and there is another rant at the end.....about Logan Paul........

There will be an extra part.....it didn't really fit into the story, but it was funny(I think)
——————————————————————-
Shoto's pov
'Oh god, oh god, oh god, her blood hasn't stopped yet!'
He thought as he ran towards the hospital

(Note: DO NOT RUN OR MOVE TO MUCH IF YOU ARE LOOSING TOO MUCH BLOOD!!!!!
Person: sigh....... ignore them)

"Hurry! I need a doctor! She's losing a lot of blood!" He yelled.
"Ok, head up to the second floor, and go to the emergency room(idk what it's called...)." The person at the front desk said.
"Ok, thanks." He replied.

'Oh god...please hold on a little longer...' he thought.

After arriving infront of the emergency room.

"Hey, I need help. She was severally injured and she's losing a lot of blood."
"Ok put her of that bed and we'll start the operation."

—time skip brought to you by me wanting to put a Tokyo ghoul reference....also, those of you who didn't watch "Tokyo ghoul in 5 minuets", you should. It's pretty funny ———-

After the doctor came out.......
"Is she ok?" Shoto asked.
"When you brought her she was in critical condition(?). We somehow managed to stabilize her for now, it might take a really long time for her to wake up....... when she walkes up....... it's best if you don't know for now......" the doctor said and walked away.

Shoto rushes into the room to find you connected to multiple machines. It broke his heart to see you like this.
'If I stayed and helped her, she wouldn't be like this'
'If I was stronger I could've helped her.'
'If.......'
Those were the questions that can send someone into depression and despair
(monokuma: "I'm back with another killing game!")
Each day he would go to the hospital to visit you and each time it would hurt him even more.
'When will you wake up?'
"When will you be by my side again? I need you. I feel incomplete and empty. Please wake up soon........" He said.

————————————-

Extra:
*its right after the surgery*
——a few hours later——-

The doctor came out......
"Is she ok?" He asked.

"Most of her organs were damaged, she had a minor brain injury and her heart stopped beating a few times.....she was also saying somethings like 'haikyuu season 4 better be out when I'm awake.' 'Kageyama, and kaneki are beautiful.' And also 'why does the doctor look like midorima from kuroko no basket?'-nanodayo"the doctor said.

".....she's ok then....." he said. " can I go see her?"
"Sure. Just tell me when she's awake."
"Ok thank you doctor."
"Also she might ask if she became a ghoul.....just prepare yourself....." the doc said....

——————————————————-
And........that extra was just.......there was no reason to have it........

Any ways.....while writing that I thought of a pic....
(It does not belong to me!)

I'll update soon or try my best because my midterms are coming up T_T

I'm helping a lot of people study........

Welp..... sorry for the short chapter I was just really depressed. I'll try to update soon

Until next time~

———————-
Something that is really concerning.......

So.... today I saw a video on Facebook... it was the vlog of Logan Paul in Japan(not the suicide forest one)....... I couldn't even get past 15 seconds....... honestly what he did was really disrespectful(it's just my opinion.....) some people might have thought it was funny but it was just rude. Not everyone likes to be on camera, for example I hate being in camera cuz it makes my voice sound like a anime character...... most people were just annoyed(I would be too....). Also he was at this shrine.....shrines are sacred places......and he just disturbed everyone who was there.....Anyways I'm sorry if you disagree with me, but this was my opinion, I still wonder how he isn't banned from YouTube.....

Ah! I'm sorry for 2 rants ㅠㅡㅠ......I'll update soon..........