Malaysia was the sweetest person ever, as I scanned the outfit that she wore a white popper plunge crop top with black dungaree style flare, leg trousers, and all-white huaraches. Also, she wore shades and a black purse. Her natural makeup was flawless on her beautiful hazelnut complexion.

I admired her long, natural and thick hair that she kept in braids, ponytails or updos as today it was styled in a high bun.

"Brebre, what's up?" Raheem extended his fist out for a dap, before chuckling as he stood up to greet me. "Hey."

As for Raheem, I was still starting to get to know him though I became accustomed to his cool, calm and collected vibe which surprisingly rubbed off on his style. He wore a Marlboro vintage Wild West collection pocket t-shirt, black Balmain jeans, with Easter Pack Sk8-High LX vans and a 1st class 'dirty soda' fitted cap in black.

I laughed, hugging him as I took a seat next to Malaysia and I turned to Tatyana who tapped my shoulder.

Now, Tatyana always dressed to impress in her work attire and off the clock attire she made sure to always look her best. In her brown renaissance milkmaid crop top, high waisted beige pencil skirt with beige platform sandals. She accessorized with brown shades, three different rings on her fingers, a gold star necklace and a brown bag.

Her glamour makeup look was impeccable on her beautiful nutmeg complexion while her hair was styled in half-up, half-down style.

"I saw that." She whispered.

"What?" I mouthed, pretending like I didn't know what she was talking about; hopefully, it didn't have anything to do with Malik.

"Text?" She uttered.

I nodded my head, taking my cellphone out of my purse seeing a new text message.

TatyanaDoll: MKP? That was intense, sis.

I looked up glaring at her, wondering if MKP was Malik's initials but I couldn't ask her since he headed back to the table. Then, I checked the yard for Leandra and her guy, Issac thinking that they would've been here.

"Where's Isaac and Leandra?" I wondered.

"They coming later I guess, you want to get a drink?" Tatyana asked, standing up from the table while holding a clear plastic cup in her hand.

"Sure." I got up, following her to the bar table as I scanned every bottle of liquor that you could name on the table: wine, beer, vodka, bourbon, rum, tequila, gin, brandy, Hennessy, etc. "Wow, you could even make your own cocktail...I can't drink a lot since I have to drive."

"Well make a mock-tail," Tatyana suggested, putting stir ginger beer in her plastic cup. "I am because you definitely can't deal with a hangover when we have work tomorrow...a Shirley ginger is what I'm drinking tonight."

I agreed with that, especially since tomorrow was Saturday and the last day of work. I decided to make myself a virgin watermelon margarita that I was known for in my college days. The way I made my watermelon mock-tail was using the watermelon slices adding in mint leaves, lime wedges, and sugar giving it a nice mix before inserting the ice, watermelon juice, and water before mixing it again.

"You made that fast, let me try it." Tatyana beseeched, grabbing a new plastic cup.

I poured a little of the watermelon mock-tail margarita into the cup. As Tatyana took a sip of the drink; I watched her facial expression and her eyes widened.

"Wait, this is good," Tatyana commented, drinking it again to make sure as she thought about it. "Were you a bartender before or something?"

"No, I made this in college." I laughed, drinking my fake margarita.