The guest room was a nice size. The walls were painted black and white, as there was a king-sized bed against the wall, with a black comforter set. Two dressers, a tall and small one with a desk. A flat-screen TV hung on the wall, and all the wall decorations were of black art in black and white.

"You must love the colors black and white." I turned to him.

He nodded his head, as we walked further into the room to the guest's bathroom. The guest's bathroom was nice. I admired the floors which were black ceramic tiles and walls. The curtains were black as it just gave a very cozy vibe.

"You want to see the rest?" He glared at me.

"Yes!"

.

.

.

As Terrell finished giving me the tour of his beautiful home, we headed outdoors to the backyard where the party was held as the yard was huge as it could hold an adequate amount of people. I instantly smelled the barbecue cooking on the grills making my stomach grumble.

There were many tables outside, one table was filled with the appetizers, fruit and vegetable platters, the second was filled with the food that was covered in aluminum foil, another had the sweets and deserts presented beautifully and lastly, the drinks were set on the table like it's own bar.

Music played from the speakers, and it seemed to be a mixture of today's hits and the oldies.

"I'll take you to meet my friends from back home, you aight with that?" Terrell uttered, giving me a grin.

"Yes."

Terrell took hold of my hand as we met up with his friends from New Orleans.

"Hey y'all, this here is my new friend Breanna coming straight outta' Baton Rouge," Terrell introduced. "Breanna these are my friends Mikey with his girl Jayla, Anthony with his wife Nevaeh, Xavier with his girlfriend Kyla also my childhood friend on the grill is my guy, Keon."

His friends were a good looking bunch, as they seemed to be cool people and were very close friends with Terrell.

"Nice to meet you all." I gave them all a hug and a friendly smile.

"Aight, Breanna I'll speak to them for a bit... you want me to bring you to meet the crew?"

"No it's fine, I'll find a way," I reassured him, letting him speak to his hometown friends.

My eyes wandered over everything, as I searched for the crew and I found them all seated together at a table so I headed towards them. Malik spotted me first as I always thought he looked good in his work clothes and wasn't surprised to see that he was a flashy guy.

He wore a pink Moschino printed cotton blend long tee, cargo trousers, with white vans. As he accessorized with a skull fitted cap, a diamond chain, a Cartier diamond roadster XI watch, and dita united eyeglasses.

"Breanna." He stood up from the chair, walking up to me with a grin. "Hey, how are you? I didn't think you were coming."

"I'm okay, I've been here for a few minutes now," I said, liking the smell of his cologne. "Terrell took me on a tour."

"Well, I'm glad you're here." He entwined our fingers together.

I stared at Malik as his light brown eyes stared back at me, causing me to look away because it was so strong that led to a sly smirk to graze his lips and it led to those nerves reappearing again so I dropped my hand instantly and went over to the table.

"Hello everyone!" I forced a smile on my face, greeting the group cheerfully.

"Hey girly!" Malaysia waved, tapping the seat next to her for me.