With that Jungkook yanks Jimin away and doesn't give him a chance to argue.

"But- Kookie- wait- Daehyun I'm sorry- kookie"

Jungkook stops beside Jimin bag and leans against the wall, "What better things do I have that I need to do then help my junior who clearly doesn't know the step?" Jimin stares at Jungkook with crossed arms. 

"Pay attention to your lonely boyfriend?" Jungkook pouts while drawing circles on Jimin's waist, acting cute, "I miss my baby"

Jimin smirks and giggles, "Oh really? My boyfriend is lonely and needs my attention?"

"Badly" Jungkook acts cute, "My baby alpha" Jimin giggles and pecks Jungkook while leaning against his chest with his hands around his neck.

"My cute adorable bunny boyfriend needs attention?"

"Yes... I need my daily dose of Jimin to stay alive"

Jimin laughed wholeheartedly, which made Jungkook smile widely.

Daehyun was bothered, jealous and annoyed. He walks to his friends,

"So bro, what are you planning for that boyfriend?"

"Idk, but he's getting on my nerves"

"Beat him up?" Friend 1 suggest,

"Bro! that guy works out and heard he knows martial arts...Erm, I remember a few; judo, aikido, Taekwondo, and Kendo. I doubt it will work." Friend 2 replies,

"What about getting Jimin?" Friend 3,

"How?" Daehyun asked

"Kidnap him? Rape him?" Friend 4, HuaMin suggest,

"Isn't that illegal?" Daehyun ask

"No one will believe him, he's a guy, who will listen to a guy crying he got rape. And we can have fun with him as well" HuaMin replies,

Little did they know that Yoongi heard everything and was fuming. He walks behind Daehyun and Friend 2 was surprised, "WTF! Who are you?"

"Your fucking death! Touch Jimin and I'll fucking kill you slowly, cut you in pieces with a butter knife, burn your body and make sure no one finds it"

"Who the Fuck you think you are"

"Me? No one, just Suga. Mess with Jimin and Jungkook and you are Fucking dead." Yoongi smirks. They went pale upon hearing who he was, there were rumors of Suga, aka Agust D having people in the underworld and he's scary. Taehyung heard what Yoongi said and grins, he heard what the boys were discussing but Yoongi beat him to it first.

"I'll make sure you suffer and begs for us to kill you if you touch a hair on Jimin. Actually, I don't have to make sure, Jungkook will torture you and give you a slow death. Man, that guy is strong! Fucking strong. I won't mess with Suga and Jungkook if I were you. They don't lie", Taehyung said while wrapping his arm around Yoongi neck with his face buried in Yoongi hair.

They walk away and towards Hoseok. Taehyung was all over Yoongi.

"Ya, you are heavy" Yoongi comments but didn't mean it and Taehyung knows that, "Tooo bad~, I wanna adore and love my boyfriend and I don't need your permission mister". Yoongi and Hoseok laugh at Taehyung.

"What were you guys talking to them?" Hoseok asks,

"Oh just tell Dae Hyung to stay away from Jimin and give up cause he doesn't wanna mess with a jealous scary bunny" Taehyung casually replies.

"Ya! I'm not scary!" Jungkook replies

"Seriously? That's what you got? So you admit you are a bunny"

"Jiminie says I look like a bunny when I laugh so I am! But I'm not scary"

"Okay, What will you do if Daehyun touches Jimin?"

"Kill him" while glaring at Taehyung,

"I rest my case" Taehyung grins,

Jungkook grumbles but Jimin giggles.

"I'm happy I have such a sweet and protective boyfriend" Jimin pecks Jungkook lips and they smile at each other. Yoongi, Hoseok, and Taehyung adores the Jikook couple and found them disgusting cutely and never ask them to stop.

Daehyun and the boys were scared and were having second thoughts.

"Yoongi-bear, What do you think? Will they still go after jimin?"

"They will, one of his Friend didn't give a damn and didn't look scared so he will encourage him"

"We have to warn Jungkook."

"Yea we have to"

"I'll take Jimin and you talk to Jungkook"

"Okay"

"Jimin-ah, I wanna ask you something"

"What is it?"

"Not here, let's go"

"Where?"

'Come..."

Taehyung starts whining which made Jimin agree, "Alright, alright, I'll come"

"Yay!"

"Kookie, I'll be back" Jimin leaves after pecking Jungkook.

Taehyung drags Jimin away to the other side. He took out his phone and showed him some pics to keep him distracted since he already decided on a gift for Hoseok,

"Jiminie, my best friend aka soulmate aka Jungkook baby"

"Okay what you want, enough with the buttering"

"See these pictures and tell me which gift should I get for Hoseokie. His birthday is coming and idk" Taehyung pouts.

"Okay" Jimin took the phone and scroll through the pics. After a while, he decided and points at one pic, "taetae, this will be perfect, knowing Hoseok, he will love it" Jimin was pointing at the gift that Taehyung already bought, "right?!!! I was also thinking the same!"

Jimin laughs and they chat until Jungkook calls him back. On the other hand, Jungkook was left there with Hoseok and Yoongi. Yoongi approach Jungkook,

"Jungkook-ah"

"Yea Hyung?"

"I wanna warn you"

"Okay... about?"

"I overheard DaeHyun and his friends talking about Jimin and how they wanna rape him"

"WHAT!!"

"I warn them but there's one guy who didn't look scared, maybe he never heard of me but the rest were scared so just wanna warn you to be with Jimin and don't ever leave him alone."

"Okay, thanks Hyung"

"Baby" Jungkook yells across the room and Jimin looks over to him and Taehyung glances at Yoongi and the latter nods, tell him to come back.

"Let's go back," Taehyung said to Jimin,

Jungkook pulls Jimin into a hug and didn't let go, Jimin giggles.

The guy that didn't know who Yoongi was and why everyone was scared once his name was mention, is HuaMin, he wants Jimin, he has been lusting after Jimin since day 1. He called his gang, outside school. DaeHyun and the rest refuse to go on with the plan. They told him about Yoongi but he didn't believe. 

~~TO BE CONTINUED~~

PS: Thank you for reading, hope you enjoyed it. Do comment and like 👋🌚💕