chapter twenty two

Start from the beginning

"Fuck you," I snarled in frustration as he slowed his movements. I could see that he liked my frustration as his mouth twitched.

"Fuck me?" He raised an eyebrow, his voice taunting. "How hard do you want to fuck me?"

I groaned. "You're both the fucking worst."

"Who is Mateo, Natalia?" Aries asked. Silas picked up speed, thrusting his fingers in and out of me all while rubbing my clit.

My bottom lip began to tremble as I tried to quiet myself down. I was struggling to hold in my moans so I was terrified to speak. "M-My friend."

"Did you fuck him?" Aries asked. By the look on his face, I could tell he knew. I didn't even have to answer, he knew. But he was a dick so of course he wanted me to answer.

"Did you?" Silas asked.

"I didn't," I lied.

"She fucked him the first night in the apartment," Aries said. I didn't even have time to ask him how he knew, my breathing picked up. I was going to cum.

"And she fucked him again in an attempt to curb her desire," Silas continued.

"Did it work?" Aries taunted.

"No," I moaned.

"You come home to my apartment, to our apartment, his scent all over you," Aries' grip on my jaw tightened. He was getting himself angrier the more he spoke. But he was never going to shut up until he said everything he had to say. "And he shows up here after fucking what's mine? He's lucky I didn't kill him."

I gasped, my anger flaring. "You won't touch him."

Aries smirked, glancing over at Silas. "She's cute when she's angry, isn't she? She really thinks I'm going to listen to her."

"Aries, I swear to God-"

"Oh, sweetheart. God does not have his eye on you," he said, a sinister smirk on his face. "Not after we fucked you. Not after we claimed you."

"Silas-"

He raised an eyebrow. "Yes, Natalia?" My breathing hitched. "She's going to cum."

"You are?" Aries asked. I nodded swiftly. He leaned his forehead against mine. "Are you mad at me?"

"Yes," I breathed.

"You're going to be mad at me even after you cum?"

"Yes."

"Mm," he hummed. "I'll deal with that after."

My body stilled before I twitched, jerking as Aries kissed me. I moaned into his mouth, straddling him. I gripped his jaw as I pulled away, glaring at him. He smirked at me, biting down on his bottom lip.

"Are you seriously turned on right now?" I asked in annoyance. I whipped my head over to look at Silas. "And you too?"