"Well I think you look lovely either way, with or without it, you're beautiful"

"You're too sweet Harry" he smiles softly, pinching my cheek.

"Let's get that off your face now. I wouldn't want you feeling weird or anything when we go out"

He was about to takes out some of Eleanor's makeup removing wipes but I stop him. I place my hand over his wrist, making him look up at me with his shiny hazel eyes. I shook my head, handing him the big fluffy brush as he gives me a confused expression.

"Take me to your world, show me"

Benz slowly smiles, slowly nodding before starts applying some foundation over his face. I smirked, watching him get dolled up with such concentration. He looks at me through the reflection of the mirror, chuckling as I couldn't help but smile wide.
This is the most I've seen the blonde smile truthfully in a whole day. This is the side I want to see of Benz, not depressed.

I grab his face, pulling him close to mine as I muzzled my nose over his cheek. He just yelps, shrieking of laughter as he tries to pull away from my grip. I snickered as puts his hands up, chucking once he manages to move my face away.

"Stop! You're going to ruin my makeup!"

After he was done applying makeup, he rummages through my closet, trying to pick out what I should wear. He shakes his head at a couple shirts and trousers, smacking his lips as he looks at me.

"Your style very flamboyant, but you don't have anything sparkly"

"Sparkles aren't really my thing"

"But you do love floral patterns, very pretty. It's ashamed you don't wear them often" he smiles, looking before his finally picks out a few things.

"This will have to do"

He takes out a long cheetah print trench coat, with a black button up shirt and black skinny trousers. My sister Gemma gave me this coat for my birthday before coming out. I never had the courage to wear it because I thought people would automatically assume I was gay.
Even now that I'm out of the closet, I still never had the confidence to wear what I liked, no matter how much I liked it. I guess I still feel about self conscious due to my insecurities. I let out a shaky breath, silently gulping due to my slight anxiety.

"You'll never know how you'll look if you don't try it

"You'll never know how you'll look if you don't try it. Plus, it only matters if you're comfortable in it, not others"

I look at Benz, running my fingers through my long locks as I take the clothes in my hand. He must've sensed my nervous body language. He has a point. I hold up the coat, making me sigh before nodding to myself. I think I can do it, I'll never know if I don't try.

"Very well, I'll wear it"

"Great! Now get dressed! Eleanor was nice enough to wash my work attire from the other night. I'm going to wear that!"