Chapter 7 Caught cutting... by...

Unicorn's POV
So... What do you g guys want to do? I say. " I mean... I don't have any ideas right now..." Ryan says. "Same..." Tina says. *sighs* Well... I'm just going to go to my room... I say. "Alright" Ryan says. Come on Aurelia! Let's go! I say. She jumps up and runs towards me. I smile.
We walk upstairs. We walk pass... G-Goldy's room... I stop. Aurelia stops as well. I look at Goldy's door. 
______________________________________
"Unicorn! Come catch me!" Goldy says running. I'll trying! I say running after her. Goldy laughs. She then runs into her room and shuts the door. Hey! I say. "Hehehe... You can't get me now!" Goldy says. I laugh. Well then.. Knock knock! I say. " Who's there?" Goldy says giggling. Who! I say. "Who who?"Goldy says. Hahha! Are you an owl? I say. She laughs. " since that was a good joke! I'll let you in!" Goldy says opening the door.
______________________________________
I felt something nudging my face. I look up to see Aurelia licking my face now. I guess collapsed on the ground... I say. Aurelia keeps licking my face. I smile. I-I'm fine Aurelia... I say petting her head. She whimpers. I can tell she's is worried for me... I sigh. I get up. L-let's go t-to my r-room... I say. Aurelia looks at me and she starts to walk with me.
We make it to my room. Aurelia keeps an eye on me. I sigh. Um.. G-go lay down... I say. Aurelia looks at me. She puts her head down and walks to her bed. She lays down. I smile. T-thank y-you... You made me happy.. But... T-that i-isn't a enough t-to... Stop me f-from h-hurting m-myself.... I say opening the drawer. The drawer had a razor and some bandages.... I sigh. I-i... I deserve t-this.... I-it's... M-my fault... T-that y-your gone... I say pulling up my sleeves. I put the razor to my skin and.........  Cut... I was going to do another one.. But... Something... Stopped Me... I look down. I... I see... Aurelia... Tugging on my pants... She looks up at me. She whimpers.. And nudges her head against my leg. Tears flow down my face... I look at the razor... I put it down and look back down...  I fall to the floor. I-I'm... I-I'm s-sorry...! I say crying into a small ball. I-I'm... S-sorry..! I-it's n-my f-fault! I say crying. Aurelia hops into my lap. I look at her. Our eyes locked at each other... She looks at me with a sad look. I put my hand in her head. I-I'm sorry that y-you saw t-that... I say. Aurelia nudges her head against my forehead. I smile. T-thank y-you... F-for stopping m-me... I say. Aurelia looks at me. Her ears goes up. She was happy that She stopped me. I knew she didn't like me hurting myself...
I don't blame her... I hate it too...

That is chapter 7! Hope y'all enjoyed! Bai!