Chapter 6 Goodbye..?

Unicorns POV
After giving the fox a name. I went to introduce Aurelia to sweetie. Luckly they got along. That I was worried about Because if they didn't. We'll probably need to find somewhere else for her to stay. After I while Aurelia started to walk. We took the bandages off of her leg. She was very active and really liked being near me. J-just like g-goldy... I mutter. "You ok unicorn?" Ryan says with his hand on my shoulder. Er.. Y-yea.. I'm fine. I say. "You sure?" Ryan says. Y-yea.. I say. "Alright... Well... Since the bandages are off. We should let her go" Ryan says. I look at Aurelia. I sigh. F-fine.. I say.
As we make it outside. Only me and Aurelia were out here because Ryan,Tina,and saber are letting me do this by myself. We then walk to the back of the daycare. I sigh. Y-you can g-go no-now... I say looking at Aurelia. But she only tilted her head. U-um... R-run fr-free.. I say. Aurelia doesn't move. D-do you w-want me t-to w-walk with you t-to the for-forest? I say. Aurelia walks towards me and lays her head down infront of me. U-uh.. D-do you w-want t-to stay? I say. Her ears go up same with her head. I smile. So... Looks like your staying here then? I say. She jumps up and runs towards me. She then almost tackles me. Woah..! Jeez.. You don't want your owner having a broken arm aswell. I say. She just keeps waging her tail. I laugh. But.. Jeez.. Your a small fox.. How do you even do that? I say laughing. Aurelia just keeps waging her tail. You wanna go inside? I say. She actually nods. I didn't really care though. I'm just happy she is staying. She's the only thing making me happy... And...

Not wanting me to hurt myself...

Sorry that this is bad. I was in a rush and needed to get this out because I'm on a 2 week break from school. So im going work on the other book. I don't know when it's going to be out. But I'm working on it. Also... What are you guys going to be for Halloween?
I'm going to probably be steam punk.  It's a type of style.
Well... Have a great day! Bye!