"Hi." I whisper into his neck. We pull out of our hug, and its then that I notice that he has too changed a little. His skin is a lot more tanned and clear, his eyes are sparkling more than usual, and seem to be a little bit more blue, and his hair his a lot more blonder than usual, and his perfectly done up in a quiff. His in a sweater and tracksuit pants, it makes me smile. He looks so cute in a sweater.

He grabs both of my hands, and pulls me forward. He presses a kiss on my forehead, than on both of my cheeks, my nose and than more lips, his lips linger on mine for little bit, he smiles before pulling away.

"It's so good to see you." He says. "I've missed you so much." I nod my head, and a tear rolls down my cheek. I've missed him so much, I can't help myself. "No, no, no. Don't cry, Nessy." He wipes my tears away with his thumb.

"I just missed you so much." I say.

"Well, I'm here now." He replies, pulling me into another hug. "We all should go through security now." He pulls out of our hug, and I nod my head. The boys stand up and I walk over to them, to give them all a hug and a kiss on the cheek. I've missed them a lot too. Afterwards, we all make our way to security before exiting the airport all together. Ashton's Mum's car pulls up at the front of the airport and Calum, Michael, and Ashton hop in, waving to us before Ashton's Mum drives off.

I grab Luke's hand intertwining our fingers together, I've missed his warmth too. His hands are always so warm, he's always so warm. We stay quiet, as we walk to my car, we're just enjoying each others presence, as normal it's a comfortable silence.

I pop open the boot of my car so Luke can put his suitcase in, once thats done, we both take a seat in the car. The walk was so long because I hadn't actually parked in the airport parking, it cost money, so instead I parked in the carpark of a shop. It's not daylight though, I left home at seven o'clock, the boys were arriving at eight. So, it's around nine o'clock maybe ten o'clock right now.

Luke's sitting in the passenger seat, and I'm driving. I was about to start up the car but instead I turn to Luke. I notice his eyes are already on me, and I smile at him before scooting as close as I can to him, which isn't that close since we're in the front seats of a car, instead I kick off my heels, and crawl onto his lap. That's not something I'd do but all I want to do right now his kiss him, hard. I know he wants to do the same because we'd always text each other about how badly we wanted to kiss each other or so on. I'm straddling Luke, and I grab both of his hands, intertwining our fingers together. He moves his hands onto my waist, letting go of my hands, I press both of my hands on his chest, and smile up at him.

"It's been so long, I wasn't sure we'd work out or not." I blurt. "School sucked so bad without you and the boys. Megan had her baby ages ago too, his name is Harrison. Fans have been surrounding your house too, I'm surprised none came to us at the airport. And-"

"Ness, how about we talk about that later?" He asks. "Because right now, I just want to make out with my beautiful girlfriend, who I haven't seen in nine months, who I've missed for nine months, and the only person I could think about the entire time I was away for nine months." He laughs, and I laugh with him. "Just kiss me, baby." I nod my head, and smile at him.

I move my face closer to his, I can feel his breath against my skin. I press my lips onto his, and place a hand on his neck as our lips smoothly move together. I've never made out in a car before, and I have to admit, it's weirdly exciting. Luke gently bites my lip, asking for entrance and I accept it. Luke's hands roam my body, while I have my hands in his hair. It starts to get really hot in the car, it's because of the friction Luke and I are making. Luke pulls away, and looks up at me.