Chapter 5: Autumn

Bryslin didn't work out... it seems to be just the same story repeating it just gets ever so slightly different. Bryslin seems so perfect for me I always am attracted to the popular girls even if I don't know they are they always turn out to be. Bryslin loves FaceTiming me but then just lost all interest. Getting over her was harder than Kylea but like Kylea I when I got over her someone else came up. Maybe just maybe I found the one! Her name is Autumn. I met her at band this summer she's friends with Josh my friend he's a year older than me but we play the same instrument. She seems so nice of course like Bryslin I searched for her on Instagram and I found her! After Kylea and Bryslin I didn't want to screw it up like last time. Well of course I did the exact same thing yet it worked out! You see with kylea and Bryslin I always had to keep a conversation going they would just reply but she in fact kept most of our conversation going towards the end she said she needs to go to bed we can keep this conversation going tomorrow and she said night night. I told her good night and she hearted my message ☺️! We have a lot in common! We love to cook, we love to outdoors, love to sleep.
Today is September 26, 2019. We've been talking for about a month now. I actually told her how I felt about two weeks ago she said she wants to get to know me. We kept talking and talking ( and in person! ) and now I think she's getting to like me! We went on a date! It was amazing. I don't want to say she cares about me because I said that about Bryslin and that she said she would gladly help me whenever I needed it. But she gave me advice telling me to be myself and not to be awkward and antisocial. But when I get out of my shell people don't really like me as much. But when I'm my awkward non social self people like me I don't know it might be pity but people are fine with me but when I'm talkative and happy people seem to not like it. But still we went to church I never really flirted with Bryslin or Kylea but I am with her. I'm afraid this will end up like the rest she'll talk and talk and talk to me then just lose all interest and not talk to me. I'll see y'all a little bit later.