Chapter 1: Dear Kylea

I understand if I were to let out this I'd lose any chance I had at becoming at least friends. But I like you it's bizarre I know but my heart feels unnatural when I'm with you or even when thinking of you. I've probably made you feel awkward and this will mess up everything if I would send this to you. I won't for the time being cause who knows maybe we'll get closer I wouldn't mind that you're an amazing person and as awkward as I am with you I'm happy and that's weird I know but my heart beats I'm trying my hardest to not flush and actually work with you and talk so if you're reading this then I don't know why I sent this but okay... heard you cheat on everyone you date I don't know if it's true but I don't know is it worth the heartbreak at times I think I'll just deal with it hell I'd get to date the girl I've loved from a far distance and actually get to talk to you. Why do I love you? You're nothing like the previous girls I crushed on... hell what do we have in common? I'm probably going to ask Laykn if it's weird to ask to have a discussion with you... I won't tell her it's you but I don't know you're like amazing you're athletic, you have plenty of friends, everyone likes you, you make amazing grades, you're pretty. Versus me I'm not athletic, not very social and only have like 5 friends, not everyone likes me, I'm only good at math and politics, I'm not the best looking. I don't know what else to say I'll write soon though.