Eight

Chapter Eight

(Skip one month, because it’s boring and all that happens is Dianne and Jason gets closer <3 )

                         “Where are you bringing me?” Dianne asks and Jason laughs loudly.

                          “It’s a secret” Jason whispers and Dianne giggles.

                           “Jason, I’m getting scared” Dianne said kicking Jason and he just groans.

                           “You could at least tell me where we’re off to” Dianne requests.

                           “I won’t say anything. Just wait for it. I swear it’s worth it” Jason said and she just hopes to all the gods in the world that Jason isn’t up to anything stupid.

                          “Surprise” Jason whispers as he removes his palms from Dianne’s eyes, and she takes a little more than a second to adjust from the light around her. There in front of her was a mat  with many food, and they were just right in front of her brother’s grave. She looks at the grave in front of her and back to the boy who gave magic to her life.

                          “This is beautiful, you peasant!” She exclaims

                          “There’s more!” Jason yells

                          “There’s more?” Dianne asks

                          “Yup” Jason answers with a nod.

                          “What is it?” Dianne asks, eager evident in her voice.

                          “Let’s not be feisty here” Jason sassed, just to receive a good smack at his shoulder.

                          “Not the muscles!” Jason shouts.

                          “What’re you gonna do about it, Mr. I’m so gorgeous?” Dianne asks, hysterics leaving her lips.

                          “I won’t show you more of my surprise” Jason said sticking his tongue out.

                           “Oh come on! Jason! My life depends on this!” Dianne exclaims, making Jason fall in hysterics.

                           “Ha—Okay. Okay—Oh, My god—Wait—Okay” Jason tries to catch his breath.

                           “You can come out now!” Jason yells, and as in cue, Dianne’s parents were out and stood behind Jason, and in a distance, she could see Jason’s mother heading to their direction as well.