"That's because you have a deep cut on your forehead, dummy. You needed a stitch, while here I am just having a fever." She explained.

"Did you know that high fever can cause damage to your brain?" She looked up to meet Taehyung's brown eyes and raised her eyebrows.

"Yes, Doctor." Taehyung groaned and facepalmed himself.

"We're not on doctor-patient roleplay, Y/N-ah. I'm not into kinky stuff like that. I'm being deadly serious right now!" She chuckled at his frustrated outburst.

"Okay, okay, I'll just take the pill now." She tried to stand up to walk toward her study table, but this time Taehyung was the one who pulled her back to sit down.

"Let me take it for you. Where?" She pointed at the corner of her bedroom.

Taehyung hurriedly jumped off the couch and bolted toward the table. He opened the drawer and rummaged inside. When he spotted the medicine pills, he grabbed the whole package.

Before he turned around, he saw My Little Prince book rested peacefully at the top of the table. He decided to take it along with him.

He also went out to take a glass of water before coming back to her, hands already full.

He handed her the pills first before she took the glass water out of his hand. "Thank you." She muttered and smiled.

The brunette sat back next to her, one leg raised up on the couch what the rest was spread on the floor.

He opened the pages of the small book on his hand with a smile curled on his face. "Where did you find this book, Y/N? You've been crying over this book when we were a child. I was still hurt you accused me when you lost it, you know." Taehyung pouted his lips cutely.

The girl chuckled softly before she could even proceed with what he was saying.

"Where did you find your lost book, Y/N?" Taehyung repeated the question and that's when she suddenly stiffened.

"What are you talking about?" She asked after successfully swallowing her pill. The brunette opened the first page of the book, showing it to her.

"Isn't this is yours?" Y/N widened her eyes. She placed the glass of water and the rest of the pill on the floor before snatching the book out of his hand, she read what's written on the first page, it was a message her father had written for her.

Forever love you, my daisy.

Her father often called her daisy, the favorite flower of him. This was true, her book.

"Where did you find your book?" The question rang again through her ears as she flipped between the pages and that's when she landed on the last page where childhood Taehyung had left his doodles at.

The doodle of two stick men, the groom and the bride— he as the groom and she as his bride.

The brunette who just realized what she was staring at immediately stole the book away, clutched it onto his chest, heat rushed to both of his cheeks.

"I— I can explain!" Taehyung stammered while his face turning red.

She knitted her eyebrows together, staring afar. The big question wasn't about the doodle Taehyung had left without her permission.