"I'm... not sure. At this point I'm not even certain that I'd even recognize my old home."

Obito had since grown accustomed to the idea of you being from another world. How could he not? It wasn't entirely that hard to believe – he possessed the power to travel between different dimensions with his Sharingan, after all.

"Do you ever... wish that you could go back?" he asked uncomfortably with immediate fear that he wouldn't like the answer.

Immediately your expression turned sour and glum. The only time you actively wished to go back was the night you lost Tobi. Since then, you felt rather lost about where your permanent home was, or what your role was supposed to be in this world.

"Sometimes... I wonder where home is, but then I remember that it doesn't matter, because home is wherever you are. I love you, Obito."

The look of pure, genuine awe and tenderness engraved within Obito's eyes at your answer sent butterflies to your stomach. Within them was the reflection of the moon and stars, glistening and dancing among the black expanse. He clearly returned those intimate feelings of adoration and devotion for you, if not more so.

"But no matter where I am, I will never forget how breathtakingly bright the stars are," you remarked without looking at the sky, instead choosing to view them through his eyes. Your tone was relaxed, despite your aching back and hips from the weight of your baby bump and the uncomfortably stiff tiles of the roof. 

"Yeah," replied Obito while his fingers fidgeted against something in his front pocket. "I just wanna take it all in." He then muttered under his breath, speaking to himself more than anything else. "This is our chance. All those years of planning. My entire life, in a single instant. I... I can't breathe."

Barely hearing his babbling, you peered over at him, a brow raised. "Alright you big creep, what's on your mind? You've been acting... dorkier than usual lately," you teased with endearment in your tone.

He gulped down a few breaths before he voiced louder, "Wh-what are you talking about? Can I not take my family out to see the stars once in a while?"

Obito's words immediately wiped the gentle smirk off your face and replaced it with open-mouthed wonder. He had finally openly acknowledged what you three were.

"A... family..." you whispered under your breath while gazing at your boyfriend in awe. Obito had grown up and matured so spectacularly, and yet, his wonderfully dark eyes still brought you comfort in knowing that he was still the same eccentric and determined Obito you fell in love with countless years ago. His face remained clear of any scars, and the beacon of hope for this world still lit up the fire in his eyes.

As you continued to stare, Obito had taken notice and you couldn't help but chuckle at the pink tinge that spread along his cheeks while trying to discreetly avoid your direction. He was definitely up to something, but what?

In the midst of your blatant admiration of your boyfriend, you suddenly felt your baby shift into a distracting position, prompting your chuckle to morph into a low grunt of discomfort, which caught Obito's attention in its entirety.

"A-are you... okay?" he asked as his gentle hand raised and mapped out the indent in your stomach where his baby was resting.

"I'm okay... I just think... they're getting a little antsy in there... and so am I, to tell you the truth."

Obito sighed before easing onto his back in a horizontal position next to you, with his sights landing on your stomach. "If you asked me a year ago where I thought we'd be in life... this probably wouldn't have been my answer."