Ten

"So, Harry's supposed to die and you've been raising him for slaughter? Sirius, you knew?" The atmosphere had turned sour, Cassiopeia wasn't ever one to think before she spoke, but for the first time she felt speechless.

"We've been trying to connect to everyone, trying to warn Harry about this sacrifice. We even tried sending moody back but that was hopeless, but since you've been here before you get to go back." Lily told her reassuringly.

"What do you mean, I've been here before?"

"Well, Harry isn't the only one who survived the killing curse..." James paused, "and Harry isn't the only one who has a scar by the same person." She looked around everyone in the room and then back to her hand, this couldn't be possible, could it? Was she sure that she just wasn't in the process of dying at Bill and Fleur's funeral? Maybe she and Ginny had gotten attacked.

"This is insane, this is crazy. What do you all exactly want me to do?" Cassiopeia asked angrily, looking around each other, "You two, were betrayed by a friend! Peter is the reason why you're dead. Dorcas and Marlene, I'm sorry, but I don't even know why you are both here, and no offense Dumbledore but you've done a pretty shit job at keeping Harry safe over the years, and Regulus, what the hell? You made Sirius' life like shit, and again, no offense moody but we weren't exactly best buddies were we?"

"What about me?" Sirius asked stepping  closer to her, going out to reach her hand, "What about me, Cassiopeia?"

"I waited for you to come back, Sirius. I watched you fall, I'm sorry that I couldn't save you, and I'm sorry that I let bellatrix get away, but... everything I love, everything that will  keep everyone safe... dies." She told him shakily, "and I told you that, long before you were Patsy."

Sirius gave James a look to which he smiled at, "You know what little Tonks, we've all faced death and you are the only one of us that's allowed to go back, okay? We need your help, we wouldn't be asking you if we didn't need you." Sirius told her, it had been so long since they were in a room together and it seemed like only thing they could do was disagree.

"Harry's just a boy! The fact that you'd sacrifice— oh." Cassiopeia thought to herself for a second until all the adults in the room looked at her surprised that she may have figured it out.

"James died saving Lily, also with the intention of saving Harry, Lily died protecting Harry, all for one sacrifice until the end..." she spoke, then looked to Moody, "You sacrificed yourself to Bill would live, Marlene fought off three death eaters sacrificing herself for the greater good, and Dorcas sacrificed herself to stay here, so she could wait for Remus..." she rambled on for a moment and got stuck as she looked at Dumbledore.

"You let snape kill you." She paused, "Didn't you? He's always been a spy for the order and... Sirius was wrong. That's why he's here, because you didn't sacrifice yourself, but I don't understand Regulus, why are you here?" Everyone fell silent.

"I found out something.. something that could change everything but he killed me before I could run..  it wasn't a sacrifice, it was cowardice."

"What did you figure out?" — just as he was about to respond, Cassiopeia heard something in the distance, almost as if someone was calling her name.

"Cassiopeia! Cassie!" A young girl stood, running around the area where everyone was sat, the white echoey walls were trembling as if she were to touch it, it would all come crumbling down, the once clear visible expressions on everyone's faces seemed to smudge like a 3D like phase.

"Cassie?" She heard Dorcas' voice slowly surrounding her.

"Let her go, they've made up their minds... she's going back." Sirius' soft voice was the last thing she heard before being brought back into reality.

A/N

Hi! I know this is a small filler chapter and I'm really sorry! But it's so nice to finally be able to sit down with a cup of tea and write something, you know? Chile's state of emergency has been lifted so that's good and it also means I actually have time to do things now!

Sorry for not posting in a while, but expect regular updates coming soon!

Happy Halloween my dudes ♡

- K