Eight

"Hello Darlings! Your favorite Tonks' are here!" Cassiopeia called out in a singy-songy voice, she walked into the Burrow as if it were her own house.

"Ah! Cassiopeia, there you are, would you help Fleur getting everything ready? Go on, up stairs!" Cassiopeia tried to say Hello to Fred and George but Molly had given her a look almost to say that she didn't have time for any of that right now. Cassie gave Fred a look and he gestured to go.

"Alright Mama Weasley, I'm going, I'm going." Trotting up the stairs, Cassiopeia could see Ginny and Fleur trying to fit her wedding dress, and looking at Fleur in the mirror Cassie but as Cassie stepped inside the room she heard familiar voices in the next room.

"Whoever is this RAB?" She heard Ronalds voice, but that seemed very familiar, something rang in Cassiopeia's mind and she saw images, bright images of when she used to live with Sirius,  S.O.B, R.A.B, she had asked him once who slept in what room when they were younger, and his little brother Regulus had the creepy curtains he tried to burn.

She opened the door to the room they were in and they all stopped talking instantly, Hermione gave her a soft smile.

"Hey." Harry smiled, he assumed Mrs. Weasley had caught them and had told Cassie to bring them back to their chores before Fleur's family arrived.

"Sorry, didn't mean to eavesdrop, but did I hear someone mentioning Sirius?" Cassiopeia asked between the three of them, Ron gave Hermione a look, almost to signal that she was going crazy.

"Sirius?" Harry asked, he could feel the tightness in his chest as the guilt of not being able to save his God-father linger on his chest.

"No? Oh, sorry, I thought you were talking about Regulus, but don't mind me, it's probably just been a long day, Oh! Harry I have a present for you, Happy birthday." They seemed to ignore her slight quirkiness.

Cassie had handed the unneatly wrapped present to him, "That's beautiful paper, Where did you get it?" Hermione asked curiously.

"Uh, Fred and I were looking at new designs for the shop the other night and—" a loud bang came from behind Cassiopeia which made her instantly jump to get her wand, she could see Harry had done the same.

"Oh! Well I'm so very sorry to interrupt this meeting, but I have guests arriving in less than 12 hours and this place is still a complete mess! — Honestly Ron, I would expect you to be more involved, it is your brothers wedding!" Mrs, Weasley shouted as she looked to turn towards Cassiopeia, "And you! Did you really think it was a good time to dye your hair right before the wedding? Blue! Of all the colors?" Mrs. Weasley asked as she touched Cassiopeia's blue hair that was no longer just a strand.

"Uh, yeah, I was testing one of George's new products —"

"GEORGE WEASLEY YOU BETTER NOT BE PROMOTING THE SHOP AT THE WEDDING!" Molly shouted as she climbed down the stairs, to give both Fred and George an earful.

"Remind me to never marry Fred." Cassiopeia whispered to the three in the room, and they all gave her a soft chuckle.

"Right sorry, I'll let you guys get back to it." But before she could shut the door again Ron quickly jumped up a little.

"Wait!—" as she pulled the door back open it squeaked.

"Yes Ronald?"

"Sick hair." She grinned at him and closed the door, but as the door closed she started to panic, she rushed back into Fleur's room and both Ginny and Fleur were putting the dress on a coat hanger.

"Oh! Your hair! It... suits you." Fleur tried to play it off in a cool way, but she knew her mother probably wouldn't be too fond of Fleur's wedding pictures being filled with Cassiopeia's blue hair.

"I'm sorry, I tried a product from the shop and well, I have blue hair." Cassiopeia grinned as she lied her ass off, although come to think of it, imagine having a color changing hair dye that would fit your mood? Of course, without the pain from the blood quill, maybe she'd run it by them later.

"Okay! What do you need me to do?" Ginny and Cassiopeia spent the next two hours making sure Bill's suit was ready for the rehearsal dinner, until they were alone Ginny decided to speak.

"Harry and I kissed." She spoke softly, "I know he broke up with me because he didn't want to put me in danger, but sometimes, when I see him smiling, it's like we never broke up." Ginny told her with a soft smile, "and now, we're at a wedding, where he'll be disguised as my cousin and it would be weird if I asked him to dance." Ginny sighed, looking miserable.

"If it makes you feel better, I see the way he looks at you, so you aren't the only one who still feels like you never broke up"

"Boys are stupid, going off to save the world when they can't even keep the bloody girlfriend they have."  Cassiopeia gave her a hug, it was a little thing she noticed but the one freckle Ginny has right before her ear, Fred has it too, she smiled softly as they let go.

They had celebrated Harry's birthday and greeted Fleur's family, and she was pretty sure Fleur's little sister didn't like her.

The wedding was only two hours away as she began to get herself into her dress, which she was happily wearing, Nymphadora on the other hand didn't like the color choice because she had to change her hair, although blonde was a good look.

All the guests had arrived, Bill was waiting patiently at the alter, Cassiopeia was sat next to Ginny and fake Weasley cousin number two, she would've sat next to Fred but he was standing up next to George as they were some of Bill's groomsmen. He did suit up quite nicely.

Cassiopeia turned around as Nymphadora and Remus both sneaked in a little late, smirking to herself when the minister began speaking.

"We are all gathered here today to celebrate the love between William Arthur Weasley and Fleur Isabelle Delacour on this beautiful day—"  The wedding was filled with tears and laughter, as Bill and Fleur shared some stories about when they first met each other at Gringotts, and how brave Fleur thought Bill was.

"I know thing's haven't always been easy, but when I almost lost you that night I knew that I never wanted to let you go, scar or no scars, you are always beautiful to me, you are my best friend, my soulmate, and my other half. I love you Bill Weasley more than I can put into words." Cassiopeia gave a look to Fred who had already been looking at her.

She gave him such a warm smile which he returned, she loved him more than words could say, and she felt so lucky to be with him. She heard a sniffle coming from beside her.

"You alright there Barny?" Cassiopeia whispered to Harry, "Shut up." Harry laughed quietly as he wiped his tears away as Bill and Fleur kissed, everyone stood up clapping in celebration of the newly wed.

Cassie waited for everyone to leave as Fred was the last one out of the room, she hugged him with a smitten smile.

"It was such a beautiful wedding, and you look so good in that suit." Cassiopeia grinned as she leaned in to kiss him, he kissed her back with so much more certainty than he ever had before, they were together for a moment, with all this craziness it was nice to be in the arms of the person you love, even if it was just for a short while. Fred broke the kiss with a grin.

"What do you say Miss Tonks, care for a dance?" Fred asked as he extend his arm out for her.

"Absolutely Mr. Weasley, it would be my pleasure."

A/N

Hey I know this chapter is a bit of a messssss but I'm figuring things out lmao, okay?

Also I need to restart my writing everyday so I'm back to number one.

Day #1

~K