Five

Cassiopeia had been sitting and watching George, until Bill walked into the room,

"Mad-eye's dead." Bill told everyone, "He took one look at Voldemort, and that was it." No one said a word, it was almost like the person who was in charge of the order was going to die, and it didn't look like anyone was volunteering to take his place.

"First Sirius, then Dumbledore, and now Moody?" Cassiopeia asked, she looked over to George who had been cleaned up and still unconscious, "If we stop now all those deaths would've been for nothing and I don't accept that Sirius died for nothing. Yeah, we lost Moody tonight, and we could've lost George too, but the order needs to keep fighting."

"What do you suggest?" Remus asked her as they were all sat in the living room.

"First, we need a proper funeral for Moody, even if we don't have the body, secondly we need to show them that we have a mission and we all need to make that clear. We need to show them that their plans won't knock us down, not yet, not now." Cassiopeia told them,  Bill and Fleur exchanged a glance.

"We could move up the wedding, having a party will cause a distraction and we could also celebrate Moody's life." Fleur suggested, looking at Bill for his approval.

"We haven't even got your dress yet." Mrs. Weasley panicked, she also needed a distraction from George, she was worrying all too much, and at least this way everyone could worry about something else for a little bit.

"I have a dress you could wear." Andromeda smiled softly, "I think it would fit." Fleur smiled at the Tonks family, holding onto Bill a little.

"Are we really having a party?" Harry asked them, some of them had just been in battle and they were discussing throwing a party.

"Oh, don't worry Harry we will still celebrate your birthday, we could never forget that." Molly told him giving him a little hand squeeze.

"I appreciate that Molly, but my birthday isn't really a priori—" Cassiopeia rolled her eyes with a smile as Professor Potter went on his modest ranting.

"Look Harry, you'll be seventeen in a few days, everything changes, let this be your last chance to have fun, alright?" Nymphadora made the point that Harry wouldn't be throwing any Parties for a while, especially not if he planned to go on a solo mission.

"Alright."

Both Cassie and Fred stayed behind as everyone seemed to go their separate ways, although Ted seemed to stay which made Cassie worried, she walked up to her father,

"Hey, what are you still doing here?" She asked him giving him a hug.

"I wanted to make sure I said Goodbye."  Ted spoke, as he let go of the hug.

"Goodbye?" She asked with a worried expression.

"The ministry is folding slowly, but it would be sooner or later before things fall into place, and when that happens I can't be around, it would put you, your mother and Andy in danger, not to mention little Lupin." Ted smiled at the thought of being a Grandfather.

"She told you?" Cassiopeia smiled, "Professo— uh, Remus will be a great father. I'm just sad that you wont be there..." she told him, "Are you sure you don't want to stay with me and Fred? George could bunk up. I doubt they'll be looking for Muggle-borns in a joke shop." Her father gave her a knowing look and she nodded.

"Be safe, wherever it is your going." She could feel her eyes starting to water, but she knew she couldn't cry, not in front of him.

"Me? You go on one mission and you get a good scar on your face, and keep an eye on that Weasley boy, would you?"

"Which one?" Cassie grinned, "The one who hasn't stopping looking at you since I said I was leaving." Ted whispered, she looked back to Fred and gave him a cheeky wink.

"Yeah, that one is mine. He's a pretty good boyfriend. But, promise me you'll be careful?"

"I promise. Answer me this, where have I always wanted to go, but never been able to?" Ted asked her and she knew immediately where he was running to, he gave her a knowing smile, "Don't tell your mother, she would kill me if I went without her."

Cassie let her pinky finger wrap around her fathers.

"I pinky promise."

"And those, you just can't break." Ted told her as he gave her a kiss on the cheek that wasn't hurt, they said goodbye as Nymphadora and Andromeda began to say their goodbyes too.

"Are you okay?" Fred asked her, as he pulled her into a hug, as they sat next to a sleeping George.

"I'm fine, but people keep talking." A groggy George complained, "I'm surprised you could hear all of that." Fred shot back making the three of them laugh.

A/N

The wedding is next! Woo,
I accidentally published this half way through writing this and shat myself because of it lmao, but I unpublished it asap, so here you go, another chapter for tonight.

I want to try and upload everyday and see how many days I can actually do that for, lmao, anywho, hope you had a good week and enjoy! ♡