That's it.

That's it. 
This picture screams everything. 
Bless the soul who captured this. 

I don't need to write an explanation for this.

I don't need to write how beautiful they are.

I don't need to write how much I ship them.

It's Jerrie.

How they look to each other
And how they sing for each other speaks everything in this picture. 

Let me tell you,  this is... By so far my favourite picture of Jerrie of LM5.

They didn't hold hand, they have the gap.  But that's what this picture made so special.  Because they didn't do anything.  They stand there.  But the damn oozing chemistry is fucking loud,  that fucking body language is idk how to explain it anymore.  Lmaoooo.

I know I said I don't need to put an explanation.  🤣 but I still wrote.  But I just thought that maybe I should explain what do I feel in this picture. 

Well,  the bottom line is Jerrie didn't need to do some physical contacts to prove their chemistry.  It's just their existence and unspoken gestures are strong enough to have this chemistry. 

You get me?  I wish you guys would.  Or else I look like I'm speaking nonsense. 

And,  for the record.  This what I have said regarding to Jerrie's chemistry?  I'm not delusional about it.  Each of them four has it. 

----
On my NEXT update. 
I think I wanna know all of you who read this.  I'm really curious about y'all.  😁