~33~Drunken Disaster~

Start from the beginning

Manik then brought his hands and rested them on her hip and gave it a tight squeeze to which Nandini gasped. Nandini then ran her forefinger along one side of his face from his forehead to his lips. "Don't you know, you are doing a great mistake Mr.Malhotra" she said in a playful tone and bit her lip. "And what would that be, Mrs.Malhotra" he asked in the same playful tone. "You Mr. have forgotten that you have a very sexy and hot wife, in front you" she said and poked his chest with her finger.

"Hot or meri Bivi, joke of the year" he said and chuckled. "Use Hot ka 'H' bhi nahi pata hain" he said rubbing circles on her bare back. "Oh, really" asked Nandhini narrowing her eyes at him. "Yes, really" said Manik with a smug expression.

With that both of them were staring into each others eyes. Manik daring her to prove him wrong and Nandini was ready to accept the challenge thrown at her. Nandini then moved closer to his ear and whispered in a husky voice "You will be taking what you said now back in a few seconds, Mr.Malhotra" and bit on his ear lobe to which Manik hissed under his breath. Nandini threw her leg on his other side such that she was straddling him. She then started to kiss his cheek, down to his chin and then the other cheek. She then bit on his cheek and then looked up into his eyes. All this while Manik wasn't a silent spectator, his fingers were doing there own magic on her body. His thumb was first rubbing at the skin right under her breast due to which she was panting wildly on his face. Then he move another hand to her thigh and he was moving it up and down. His thumb again started to move in circles on her inner thigh, right near her p***y. 

Nandini's chest was rising up and down due to Manik's hand work, but when she looked into his eyes, she found them to be teasing her, mocking her as if telling her are you capable of only this. Nandini then brought her thumb to his lower lip and started to run them she then kissed the corner of his lip. She then curled her hand into his hair and pulled them back to make him look at her. She then kissed him hard on his lips while Manik's hands went up to her neck to hold her nape. Nandini opened her mouth for his invading tounge. Manik felt her smile against his lip when he entered her mouth to devour her. He was shocked when she started sucking his tounge.

Nandini had unknowingly gone into the heat of the moment, she wasn't aware of what she was doing. So will she regrets what she is doing right now, later. Manik being the one aware of her state wanted to stop her, but bit by bit his control also was snapping.

Nandini's hands then moved down to his chest and she crushed his shirt into her fist, wanting to feel his skin she took hold of his collar and pulled the shirt open. For this she removed herself from his kiss and then latched her lips onto his shoulder. Manik's hand took a fistful of her hair and tried to angle her head. "Aahhhhh" moaned Manik when Nandini bit on his collar bone. Nandini felt Manik's excitement right at her core and she started straddling him more by moving her core more close to him. She then started to dry hump him.

Manik then held her close to him with one arm around her back and with the other he pushed all the things on his table and made her sit on it. He then rested his hands on the table beside her and rested his forehead on hers trying to catch his breath. He had to make Nandini realize what she is doing before its late. But Nandini was not out of her daze yet, she then started to move her forehead finger along his abs, now that she had a full view of them. "Nandini, you need to stop it. I don't...........don't want you to regret this............later" said Manik in between his breaths. Nandini brought her hand to his right chest and dug her fingers on his skin, marking him as hers. Manik hissed on feeling her sharp nails. That's was the last straw for him, he then started to remove the buttons of her shirt and attacked her neck. He first gave her sloppy kisses along her neck, moving down he bit on her shoulder to mark her as his to which Nandini bit her lower lip from moaning his name. After butting on her skin he sucked on that place making her skin red at that spot.