~25~Hidimba Gaanv~

Navya was sitting in the bench and was looking at the fire which was burning right in front of her. She was deep in some thoughts that she was not at all aware of her surroundings.

Cabir who was passing by saw her sitting on the bench and made his way to the lawn. "Kya hua Navya, kis soch mein padi ho" asked Cabir taking his place beside her.

"Cabir hume naa ek ajeeb sa baichainee ho raha hain, aisa lag raha hain jaise ki Manik bhai aur Nandu kisi problem mein hain" Navya put forth her worry.

"What are you saying Navya, I am not able to understand any word" said Cabir. "Mujhe nahi lagtha ki hume Manik bhai aur Nandini ko alag chodna chahiye. I feel like they both are in some kind of danger" said Navya looking straight into his eyes.

"What rubbish are you talking about Navya, this instinct and all is just bullshit.......okay" he said and stood up from the bench. "And if I again see you talking like this........" he didn't complete his sentence and left from there. "Tum kuch bhi kehlo Cabir, mera man kehe raha hain ki kuch tho gadbad ho raha hain" said Navya in a whisper

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nandini was standing near the chair "Aiyooo Aiyappa ye maine kya kar diya...........ab Manik mere bare mein kya soch raha hoga.........." this thought process of Nandini was cut off by Manik saying "Main kabhi bhi tumhare bare mein kuch ulta seedha nahi sochunga Nandini" he was trying to get up from the bed but immediately flinched in pain.

Nandini rushed to Manik's side to hold him "Maink what are you trying to do. Don't you know that you were told to take rest" Nandini told in a stern tone.

Manik was looking at Nandini while she was helping him to sit up. "How did we reach here and who........who are these people" Manik asked as he found Nandini trying to avoid in making eye contact with him.

"These people were the ones who found us in the forest when you fell" Nandini said. "What happened Nandini" he asked her as he wasn't able to remember anything that happened.

"Why, don't you remember what happened" she asked him looking at him worriedly. "I remember you getting hurt and after that I carried you..........and after that I don't remember anything.........and it hurts my head" he said holding his head as he tried to remember what would have happened.

"Manik, kuch nahi hua........... tum zyadha zor mat dalo........phir tumhe pain hoga" she said and rubbed his arm to calm him down. "Nothing happened, as we were moving suddenly you fell unconscious while walking and few people who were passing by brought us here to their village........." she said.

"Why did I fall unconscious Nandini" he asked her. "The lady you saw just now, is the doctor of this village she said that a snake had bitten you and that's why you fell.......unconscious" she said and gulped hard at the last.

She didn't know why, she had this very hard feeling while saying these words. Manik was watching her and he saw that her eyes had some kind of pain in them.........maybe she has also started to fall for him.

Both of them were in their own thoughts that they didn't see someone entering the hut.

"Hmmmm" said the voice and both of them looked up to see a new person in front of them. "Kaise ho beta tum......... tumhe koi takleef to nahi ho raha hain naa" asked the man.

He was slightly old and also had a smile on his face. His looks told that he had a wisdom of the outer world more then their ages. His aura also gave out some kind of leadership too.