Thus Feng Yu Heng’s tea offering ceremony was very simple. She kneeled, kowtowed three times, presented two cups of tea, and that was the end of it. The Emperor and the Empress each presented her with a red envelope, as the Empress said to her: “You’re now a wife. You should not continue to be so plain. When you come back into the palace, wear the phoenix hairpin. That’s something that you are worthy of wearing.”

The ceremony there was very simple. She presented the tea, saluted, then listened to the Empress speak intimately with her. From beginning to end, it lasted less than an hour before they were sent to Winter Moon Palace. Naturally, the Emperor accompanied them.

That night, Winter Moon Palace put on a feast with Xuan Tian Ming and Feng Yu Heng as the main focus.

Normally, Winter Moon Palace was also quite lively. There were times when Imperial Concubine Yun would call dancers in to perform, but today’s liveliness had an extra topic: Xuan Tian Ming’s marriage. He had married Yao Xian’s granddaughter. To Imperial Concubine Yun, this was the most beautiful thing in the world.

During the evening banquet, Xuan Tian Hua was also present. After the singing and dancing had passed, he quietly sat in a corner and played the zither. Once again, he was wearing white robes, and he still had a refined appearance. When Feng Yu Heng looked at him, her eyes revealed something that slowly became warm affection.

Imperial Concubine Yun said: “Ming’er and A-Heng got married, and this can finally be considered as resolving one big matter.” After saying this, she glanced in Xuan Tian Hua’s direction

Xuan Tian Hua smiled bitterly but did not say anything, slightly shaking his head while continuing to play the zither. He just presented a gift to Xuan Tian Ming and Feng Yu Heng after the banquet had ended, and it was time to leave the palace.

It was a pearl head ornament made of real pearls. It could not be considered ornate, and it looked a bit aged; however, it was something that was quite likable. It was elegant and plain, and it was not adorned with gold or jade. It just quietly gave off its own aura.

Imperial Concubine Yun quietly told her that it was the only thing that had been passed down by Xuan Tian Hua’s birth mother. After Feng Yu Heng heard this, there was nothing that she could do. Since someone like Xuan Tian Hua had chosen to give it to her, she could not refuse it. After thinking a bit, she simply placed it inside her space. Since it belonged to Imperial Concubine Zhao, she would place it inside a timeless space to preserve it!

News of Feng Yu Heng’s return to the capital had been spread all over. Of course, this included Feng Fen Dai. Over the past few days, Dong Ying had felt that her young miss’ mood was a little off, as she would constantly get mad at His Highness the fifth prince, who had come to visit her. When the two argued, it was usually done while she was in the yard, and she could not clearly hear what the argument was about. She could only faintly hear that they spoke about whether or not they would go into the palace.

It was only on this day that the fifth prince personally came to bring Feng Fen Dai into the palace. Naturally, Dong Ying would go along with them. It was only now that she understood that her young miss had acted out for a few days because she wanted to enter the Imperial Palace. As for her goal in entering the palace, when the three stood before Jing Si Palace, Dong Ying completely understood. It turned out that her young miss just refused to give up!

The fifth prince, Xuan Tian Yan, was already completely powerless against Feng Fen Dai. Extending his arm, he pointed at Jing Si Palace’s gates and said to Fen Dai: “Normally speaking, Jing Si Palace does not allow outsiders to enter, nor would it allow Noble Lady Li to come out, but since you insisted on coming, this prince prepared everything for you. Fen Dai, this prince has already told you my stance. Unfortunately, you would not listen. Then go ahead! Either way, the situation is already exceedingly messy. This prince wants to see just how messy it can get.”