11 - My Gift Is My Chapter And This One's For You

Start from the beginning

I checked my phone and saw that there was only one more week until Halloween. Normally the school would put up decorations a little before this but I'm not going to question it. I put my books down and went back to my locker to put my backpack away. Once I did that I was about to go back to my class but I felt a rush of nausea coming through my body, just like that morning. 

I ran into the bathroom and went into one of the stalls. I let it all out into the toilet and flushed it. I puked pretty hard so it was hard to catch my breath. Before going out of the stall, I put a hand on my stomach and said aloud, "You can't keep doing this while I'm in school, little dude." 

I walked out of the stall and washed my hands. I took a quick drink of water and headed back to my class.

Baby Mazzello's/Mazzarella's pov

I woke up today and I was so angry. Oh, you want to know why. There was something invading my tent last night and I don't know what it was. (If you don't understand that joke, then go back to the first paragraph, then you'll get it.) I tried to go back to sleep but I felt my tent go up. I knew that it must have been walking. I got a little mad so I made whoever I'm inside of puke. I was mad so how could I blame myself?

Everything went normal in the morning. I was having a good time, just swimming around when suddenly I heard someone. 

"Hey, guys." I knew that voice. It was my tent. I heard someone talk back. "Hey, Joe. We have a question." I didn't know who said that. It didn't sound like my tent or my 'dad', so I was confused. 

"what's up?" 

"Why have you been hanging out with Ben so much?" I remember that name 'Ben'. Ben is my dad. Why are they talking about my dad? 

"Um . . . no, I haven't." I heard my tent say. 

Yeah, you have! 

"Joe. Yeah, you have. Why are you hanging out with that dick so much? You know he beat up someone on the football team yesterday for no reason." Hey! Don't call my dad that! My dad loves me! He said so! "Okay, fine. Him and I are starting to become friends. That's it." 

Really? Just 'friends'? 

"Why are you friends with him?" 

"He's not that mean after all." 

"Oh, says you." 

"I swear he's not as mean as you think he is." 

"Um, he's pretty mean if you ask-" Thankfully, the guy who was talking shit about my dad was cut off by this other guy's voice that I also didn't know who. "Guys, it's 7:14. We have to go" 

Thank God!

Oh! I'm so mad! I'm so mad at that guy who was talking about my dad! My dad is not a dick! He is very sweet! 

I'm so mad righ- 

I then felt my tent running. I believe my tent had to puke. I was correct, I heard my tent puking a few seconds later. 

After my tent was done, I saw a hand on my tent and it said aloud, "You can't keep doing this while I'm in school, little dude." Hey! Don't blame me!

AT LUNCH

Joe's pov

I was so hungry! I was so excited about lunch! I believe it was because of the pregnancy. I went to my locker and got my lunch and headed to the cafeteria. I searched for Lucy, Gwil, and Rami, and once I found them I sat down with them. 

"Hey, Joe," Rami said to me when I sat down. Instead of talking to him, I completely ignored him and started eating. I packed a banana, water, chips, and a sandwich. I ate the sandwich in about two minutes because of how hungry I was. After I was done with my sandwich, I looked up and saw Gwil and Lucy wide-eyed.