TBP: Epilogue

TBP: EPILOGUE:

"They are perfect guys," Billie says hugging the newest edition- twin number 1, I smile and look up at my husband who is holding our other daughter Isla Blair.

"I know they are" my husband replies replies

"Perfect little mix," I say and Ally coos balancing her arms on her very pregnant belly Jake standing behind her watching her interact with twin number 2.

"What are their names?" Micahel asks and I look down at Ava who is snuggled at my side, and then I look over at the bundle of kids some new and some old, they are playing mummy and daddy, Saskia and Jackson are mummy and daddy, and Lola is laughing chasing Ellie around.

"Baby number 1 is Stella Louis and baby number 2 is Evie Jane," I say and they coo at the babies. 

Jake and Ally got engaged shortly after the project ended but didn't wed until 2 years after, they fell pregnant but had a miscarriage at 11 weeks, they didn't try for a baby for a while after that, almost a year later they found out they were expecting their 4th baby, and it was a boy, they named him Wyatt Nash after her father Nash and his father Wyatt, and 7 months ago they found out that they were pregnant 2 years later this time with a little girl who is still to be named

Michael and Billie... well they have had a rollercoaster of a time, they broke up after the project for a short while because Billie didn't think that Micahel was ready to be a dad full time and didn't think that it would work out, he was basically just providing money for them, he was never home etc, he finally convinced Billie that he was worthy and they got back together, 2 years after the project they found out she was pregnant and they were over the moon, especially Jamie she was so excited to have a sibling.

So there wedding was kind of a shotgun wedding, it was planned in 1 week, yep the most stressful week of my life, 9 months later Billie popped out a beautiful baby girl which she is named Gracie Aves, yes Gracie Aves, Gracie after 'Grace' and Billie's middle name and Aves after me since Aves is short Avery. They then got pregnant 2 years later with a baby boy so they had 2 boys and 2 girls. 

They named him Archie James, he's the cutest with bright blue eyes and curly blonde hair, and a month ago they found out that they were pregnant yet again for the fifth time, she is 14 weeks and barely anybody knows, Billie and Michael had found it very hard to conceive Archie and when they found out they told everyone- which she ended up thinking that she had a miscarriage although she didn't. 

Now me...

My full name is Avery Stella Eve Peters. Yes, I said Peters, I married Grayson 3 years ago, 2 years after the baby project Grayson proposed to me, 1 year later we got married at age 21 and we had our firstborn daughter 9 months later Isla Blair, named after Grayson's great grandmother and my sister. 

We bought a house shortly after and moved out of the apartment that was provided to us by the school, with 2 years later and 5 years after the project ended I gave birth to our twin daughters Stella Louis named after my middle names and Grayson's best friend and Evie Jane, named once again after my middle name Eve and Grayson's mothers name Jane. 

Grayson and I have had our ups and downs especially after the project and right before he proposed to me as we had a miscarriage and some of the ex-popular bitchy and very jealous girls from high school told me that Grayson had cheated on me which made a very bad situation once again, but we have had it out alive and healthy and happy. 

Now we are living the dream life, now with our twin daughters I have 6 kids, yep 6 of them and the 4 of them are extremely crazy, but I love my life, I still have my blog and Grayson works full time at the engineering place, everything is good, which is all due to The Baby Project.

...

WARNING:

this story will contain:

---- Swearing (which may cause offense)

---- Sexual content (as in references ya nasties)

----Moments that you will either laugh or scream

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED TO THE OWNER (ME)

2019 @ellehardwick