29 pI. The 7am Meeting

CHAPTER 29 PI:

~~The 7am Meeting~~

INTRO:

"Now we thank you all for being here so early," they say and I groan rubbing the spit up off of my tracksuit pants

"Anyways as we are coming to the end of the school year and the exam results are coming out, we need you guys to make a decision" Coach Miles starts

"You can either keep your children and adopt them, once receiving your diploma or they could go back to the orphanage in a hope of getting them adopted" Coach East replies and I look at Lola, I'm conflicted.

"Continuing you have the option, the forms will need to be submitted by next Wednesday, with the ceremony on Saturday, the forms will be hand-delivered to your houses."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

4 weeks later...

"What did they say Avery?" my mum asks me when I walk out of the hospital room, I frown at her, acting sad, looking at Lola.

"I can walk again!!" I then say jumping up and my mum squeals, I run over to them.

"Lola guess what baby," I say hugging her taking her from my mum "mummy can walk again," I say dancing around in the waiting room, but I stop when I feel eyes on me. I blush bright red and look at my mum who shakes her head.

"Let's go" I say to her and I grab Lola's baby bag, we walk to the car and I buzzing with excitement, I have finally been cleared to walk as normal, which means that Grayson won't have to do everything with me, and I don't need either Billie or my mum to bathe me as I do for my daughters.

"What's happening now?" mum asks me

"They said that I need to keep it easy no running but I am fine to do walks to the park"

"I'm sure that Billie will be happy," she says, every time Billie takes her kids to the park she takes mine.

"I know, but I am happy now, maybe Grayson will leave me alone now," I say

"Avery, he means well, and he's sorry"

"I know he is, between Billie, Blair and you, I am going crazy- why can't you all be like Jake?" I ask I do not know why everyone is being so crazy about me forgiving him, I just need time

"Because not everyone is like Jacob, and very overprotective- they can forgive"

"Mum I am not going to hear it anymore I will forgive him when I am ready," I say snapping at her whilst I clip Lola into her car seat.

"Are you going to forgive him?" she asks

"You sound like Billie and maybe one day- I'm not ready yet," I say and she nods

"Anyway's your results come in from your exams"

"I know I'm nervous"