15. Instagram Posts, Collecting Things & Houses

I SAID I NEEDED SPACE~ CHAPTER 14:

~~Instagram Posts, Collecting Things & Houses~~

INTRO:

The words 'mine forever' are still ringing in my head, I look up and look at Billie and rush over to her, and wrap my arms around her body.

Even though I feel my heartbreaking, her ex-boyfriend of 1 day is seen kissing another girl. Before long Jake and Ally have joined and we are all in a group hug. 

...

Whilst Billie and I clean the dishes from breakfast, she gets a text from Michael and it says that he is coming over to get the rest of his things.

Billy's eyes become brimmed with tears again, and I hug her. 

"Hey Avery," 

"Billie is up in her room," I say to him and he nods

...

"Ahh I see, well some exciting news, the real estate office called me and the house is going to be ready as of tomorrow," he says

"What! Really? To move into?"

"Yep!" he says 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Avery careful" Jake says snapping me out of my head

The words 'mine forever' are still ringing in my head, I look up and look at Billie and rush over to her, and wrap my arms around her body.

Even though I feel my heartbreaking, her ex-boyfriend of 1 day is seen kissing another girl. Before long Jake and Ally have joined and we are all in a group hug.

When we break apart we all sit in silence. Billie is silently crying, and I have my head in the palms of my hands. I know I don't have the right to feel this way, but it's her. She got what she wanted. She got him. I peek from my hands, and Jake has his arms wrapped around Ally.

I really wish Grayson wasn't such a fuck boy. But he still is the same person his reputation branded him as when we were in high school.

I trusted him and he broke me. Him being with her just proves to me that I didn't mean as much as him as he made out to me. For him to beg me to stay with him 2 days ago and then become official on Instagram only shows how immature he is.

Mine Forever

Mine Forever

Mine Forever

After a while, I feel the bed shift and I see Billie wipe her eyes and grab her plate. It's probably cold now, she slowly eats her diner and we all watch when we realise we all burst out laughing. To us, this is the funniest thing we have seen all day, through this sombre mess.

We all get into the bed and I grab Lola, begin her upstairs, we turn on the tv to watch something on Netflix. After we finish a movie, Jake and Ally decide to go to bed, and I roll over with Lola and so does Billie.

"Billie" I whisper

"Yeah?" she says back

"We are going to be okay right?" I ask

"I think so," she says, and we go quiet, and we swiftly fall asleep.

I sleep pretty well before, a rise of vomit in my throat wakes me up and forces me out of bed. I make it to the toilet just in time to empty the contents of my stomach and I groan. I really need to get to the doctor. This is insane.