12. The Movie Guy

CHAPTER 12:

~~The Movie Guy~~

INTRO:

"Oh please," I say

"You aren't going," he says

"are you serious" I reply

"Over a fucking movie guy," I then say

"you're the one that started this"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FOR FUCKS SAKE I mutter looking at the mound of work in front of me like I have previously mentioned, I am quite the walking mess. I barely wake up on time for school and get my work done on time so I really shouldn't be surprised that I am drowning in homework and I have a few late notice bills. I really need to get everything in check. The fact that I remember to buy groceries some times is a miracle.

2 hours after the incident at the fast food restaurant later the girls are awake form there nap and Grayson is playing with them so I can start to crunch down on some of my school work- that I keep putting off. Grayson doesn't seem to care for his work and doesn't feel the need to complete any of his assignments.

I sigh again staring at the stack of bills, we barely have enough money for extra things, after paying for the house, utilities, childcare, groceries. We are drowning in money. I look at the mound of books and the hundred tabs that I have open on my laptop before groaning tugging at my extremely knotty hair, I wince pulling at it hoping t loosen the knots, but due to the lack of brushing, I don't think that this would happen.

I'm going to die. I have focused all of my time on looking after the kids and working that I completely forgot that I attend school, and have many projects and assignments to complete.

"Avie" I hear Grayson call and I poke my head out

"Yes"

"I just got a call they are offering me double if I go in now and work for a couple of hours," he says to me and I nod

"Yeah go," I say

"Are you sure" he replies looking at the crumpled tissues sticking out of my pocket, I cried for a good 30 minutes before I took a shower and did a load of laundry, I sometimes really can't believe what my life comes too, I have turned into an old and boring person. I've turned into my mother. I internally shudder.

"We need the money," I say and turn bright red, he looks at me and heads into our bedroom to put on his work clothes, so I glance back at my workload, looks like I am not doing any work today.

I then head past our corridor and into the living room where all 3 girls are watching tv, eating a snack, Ava is in the biggest mood, which is glooming everyone, including me.

"You know what," I say to Lola tickling her belly, looking at all of the food left in our elevator, "we should invite some people over for dinner" I continue and she gurgles

"I take that as a yes baby" I sing and she smiles so I call the girls in to come and help me cook, at least this will occupy them and hopefully lesson Ava's mood.